LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brad's Grill

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Brad's Grill Empty
PostSubject: Brad's Grill   Brad's Grill EmptyApril 13th 2009, 10:19

Good food, and a passion for Liberty. Eat and enjoy listening to Hannity, Zoller or Rush while you dine.
Downtown Gainesville
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Brad's Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad's Grill   Brad's Grill EmptyApril 14th 2009, 09:29

I sure hope so. Where else can you get a sandwich and reach through the wall and fulfill your second amendment needs?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Brad's Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad's Grill   Brad's Grill EmptyApril 14th 2009, 17:44

Springer, next time you're next door there, you should ask them why they wouldn't put up our Tea party flyer. I didn't bother. I just left.

There is a chance they put it up somewhere other than the front door I suppose, but I didn't see it.
Brad's has the flyer right on the door, like we asked.

Many businesses chose money over patriotism, when we asked them to help. I understand their thoughts, but think it late in the game to worry about your profit margin when you're liberty itself is at stake. After all, we'll have some hungry patriots after the rally, and I hope Ihop and Brad's are ready! ( If Brad's is open that late?!)

maybe someone could call them and ask if they would stay open late, and we'll direct people there for their dinner?

this is my last post. I have a speech to write, shirts to make and I have to run to town for some marker tape, and work on the website for after the rally, and get my camera and video cam ready, and answer about 30 emails......whew....
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Brad's Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad's Grill   Brad's Grill EmptyApril 24th 2009, 15:29

Admin wrote:
Springer, next time you're next door there, you should ask them why they wouldn't put up our Tea party flyer. I didn't bother. I just left.

Shuler's or Brad's?

I know I am a little late getting to this but still....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brad's Grill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brad's Grill   Brad's Grill Empty

Back to top Go down

Brad's Grill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Friends and Foes-
Jump to: