LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now

Go down 
+2
Wilberforce
SpringerRider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now Empty
PostSubject: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 14th 2009, 09:49

Homeland security released a 9 page report to local police to warn about us. If you are against abortion, for sealing the boarders or limited federal government, you are a potential terrorist. Even veterans and Christians are suspect.

Often the accuser tells more about themselves by who they accuse. If people who adhere to the constitution are the bad guys, what does that say about the so-called good guys.

You can bet that if you have bought a gun or amounts of ammunition, you are on a list. Attending Town Hall meetings, meet-ups and Tea Parties may put you on a terrorist suspect list. Joining Free Republic, Liberty Calls, GCO, NRA may make you a candidate for some list.

But could it be that the purpose of this report, being made public on April 14th, is to intimidate and discourage people from attending tomorrow’s Tea Parties?

Big brother operates in many ways. It has started.
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 14th 2009, 14:03

Here's a link to the report, in case you wanted to read it directly.

http://images.logicsix.com/DHS_RWE.pdf

Throughout history, persecution has begun with marginalization, public ridicule, and denunciation, including exaggeration and outright lies. Identification of an undesirable group can make things easier for persecution to take place.

I think timing of the report's release is not coincidental.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 14th 2009, 17:40

" We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately." - Ben Franklin

Has it ever been more true since that time to this? I think not.

But it doesn't scare me. I'll tell you what it does to me...it makes me want to climb the 30 ft. hill behind my house, hoist my GADSDEN flag and yell ...

WOLVERINES! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 15th 2009, 09:18

Read the report, and then ask what the media response would be if you substituted "left wing extremists" for "right wing extremists" in the report, and moved the report's issue date back into the Bush Administration. They would be apoplectic, I'm sure, in their denunciation of Bush.

Last I checked, I didn't see any mobs of anti-government right wingers storming banks and throwing chairs through windows, like the left-wingers at the G20 summit. I don't know of any high-profile right wing groups that could compare to the left-wing enviro-terrorists like ELF. What is telling is the language used in this report, as compared to the language changes that the Obama administration has instituted when describing militant Islamic fundamentalists and the war on terror. Apparently, to this administration, the right wing is more dangerous than the threats of the jihadists.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 15th 2009, 22:52

With every little step, they anger more and more of the people.
And angry folks may begin behaving badly.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 15:10

The problem with this kind of profiling is, it labels according to a single factor,
not a percentage of several factors combined.

fire-back propaganda, and very dangerous for many good people.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 15:18

The homegrown threat to the nation isn't out here, it's up there in DC. They call them "Congress."

Of course, that's "preaching to the choir."

The Patriots and Loyalists to the foundation of the country were outside yesterday, rattling their rattle.
The threat probably ate $100 steaks and rode around in their limo's.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 15:47

I attended the nation's largest tea-party last night with 20,000 self identified right-wing extremists. I was so dissapointed. No riots, no tear gas, no fights and not even one obscene sign! I did not see one instance of drug or alcohol use. Not one flipped the finger. For extremists, we are a pretty docile bunch.

No roll back to to the G20 summit in Europe or the G8 in Seattle. Those peace lovin communists and Peta wacho's are an example of upstanding civility.

Oh wait, we did do a chant of "Hell Ya's" lead by C&W singer John Rich. That's the ticket. We are terrorists!!
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Atlanta Tea Party   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 16:03

We watched on FOX, and it was awesome! How was the traffic headed home?

I heard, at one party, the organizers asked, as everyone was leaving, for each one to look down and retrieve any trash and dispose of it properly! Quite a difference from the mob that attended the inauguration--did you see the mess? Looked worse than if a bunch of pigs had been in attendance.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 16:10

I think it's sad that people think fox orchestrated this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 16:17

catocom wrote:
I think it's sad that people think fox orchestrated this whole thing.

I just saw that wench on Cavuto say that the Tea Party was organized by rich fat cats and not a grass roots movements. I guess I failed to get in the line where we were paid to be there.

We are such chumps!
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 16:22

DonnaC wrote:
We watched on FOX, and it was awesome! How was the traffic headed home?

I heard, at one party, the organizers asked, as everyone was leaving, for each one to look down and retrieve any trash and dispose of it properly! Quite a difference from the mob that attended the inauguration--did you see the mess? Looked worse than if a bunch of pigs had been in attendance.

You know, it wasn't bad. Actually everyone was grabbing the posters for memorabilia. They had organized volunteers who came around and asked for trash. We brought everything home that we brought. The grounds looked in pretty good shape as we left.

Read my other post about the transportation. It was backed up but enjoyable. The 38 degree, 30 MPH wind brought on by global warming did nip at us on our walk back to Five Points, though.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 16th 2009, 22:16

I voted for bob barr, and it's well known.
I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 10:32

catocom wrote:
I voted for bob barr, and it's well known.
I'm sure I'm on a list somewhere.

Haven't heard from Bob much. Too bad. He used to be pretty vocal.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 10:41

he was on the lib ticket, and on the ballot.
That's was something making the ballot.

I get emails, but he's working behind the scenes atm. Fear not, he's not gone.

I don't agree with everything he's for, but mostly, and definitely smaller gov,
and more liberty within the life we've know the last couple of centuries.

fox's o'rielly got on my bad side on immigration, but I am my own culture warrior.
My great great great grand parents help start this community in my area, and
they are all laying right down the road where I Will be one day.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 10:55

Former Bush Officials Warn Against Release of Legal Memos on Interrogation
Quote :
WASHINGTON -- The former head of the Department of Homeland Security under President George W. Bush warned Friday that the release of documents detailing harsh interrogation methods holds major risks for U.S. security.

Bush's former CIA chief added that the release will have a chilling effect on officers assigned to conduct interrogations.

"Whenever you release material that secretly relates the way we conduct operations against terrorists you run two risks. One is that you're giving terrorists insights into things they need to prepare for, and they do prepare. And the second thing is you're sending a message to our allies that we're not reliable in terms of safeguarding confidential information," former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told FOX News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/04/17/bush-officials-warn-release-legal-memos-interrogation/

Let's keep up the presser on nappyploitano.
She's gotta go, somehow.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Candidates   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 11:33

I think we've all got to get over the idea we're going to find the "perfect" candidate. I had this discussion with someone at the Tea Party, and we agreed there may be some issues we would just have to "agree to disagree" on in our quest for an electable candidate for any office. I have a couple of moral principles that I cannot abandon, but things like legalization of marijuana I can hold my nose over and vote for them.

Right now, I'm ambivalent about a third party. I'm afraid we could never draw enough so-called "moderates" away from the Republicans to be successful, and we'd wind up with the Perot fiasco all over again. Let's just take the Republican Party back. We CAN do that!
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 13:34

money buys elections

bob didn't have the jack.
That's the problem. The two parties have the system/money.

I lean right, but I'm a libertarian atm. I have a few progressive views.
Basically though, I believe this country was founded on the same principles
as my faith. KJ ver. Bible. southern baptist.
Thus the constitution.

I do how ever believe in compromise on certain issues.
Not gutless now like mccain showed, but a maverick in a sense.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 15:02

In a free society, all elections eventually end up as two party elections. It is simply that most arguments end up as "yes or no", "For or Against". We are a binary world. When a trus third party arrises, it is only because the other two parties became one and the people were not satisfied. That may come some day but not in my lifetime.

Our hope is to leverage the republican party. I ma a lower case "l" libertarian but often resign to voting republican. Rarely could I vote democrat though Zell go my attention. And we all have to hold our noses sometimes. I abhor abortion but would have taken Giulliani. Probably the closest to my liking was Fred but he lacked the necessary energy.

Politics is just that, politics. But when I compromise, I compromise politically but never in principle. IOWs, I may accept that I can only win 85% but I still believe in 100%.

That is the sad part of the republican party.
Like the old joke where the man asks the girl if she will sleep with him for a million dollars and she says, "I sure would!".
Then he asks her is she would sleep with him for $10 and she replies, "What do you think I am? A Whore?"
Whereas the man replaies, "We already established that. Now we are negotiating on price.".

Republicans have been me-tooing the dems since FDR with the exception of Reagan. Bush's compassionate conservatism was the little welfare state or Dem-lite. What he sold out was the principle which is EVERYTHING.

Once we agree with their way, they can always say that they are only doing more of what we wanted. And the republicans fall for it everytime.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now EmptyApril 17th 2009, 15:04

My sign at the Atlanta Tea Party read,
Right Wing
Extremist
and
Proud of It
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now   Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now Empty

Back to top Go down

Based on Homeland Security we are right-wing extremist now
Page 1 of 1