LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan Empty
PostSubject: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 16th 2009, 19:39

In the event that this free website is ever pulled down, please just send me an email at either libertycalls.org@gmail.com or jeff@blueridgephotos.com and I will let you know when we find a solution.
We are not breaking any rules, and have no intentions of doing so, but as you know there are those that
are opposed to others(that's us) standing up for their right to free speech, RTKBA, etc. etc. etc.

If the site gets pulled......we'll regroup elsewhere....even if it has to be by letter carried by horseback. :)lol

Last edited by Admin on June 7th 2009, 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Possible site trouble   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 17th 2009, 06:31

Thanks for the info, but also know this. As Dad said, "There's more than one way to skin a cat." If such incident were to happen, give a yell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 17th 2009, 08:38

oh, the nastiness will come, and we've gotta stand strong without Really looking radical.
Near impossible with the 'extreme' left, but I've made headway on other boards.

Thank got he gave some of us some since, and maybe we won't end up like the movie Idiocracy.

as long as the people of like mindedness on this issue want a place, I'll do everything
in my power to help provide. God willing.
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Site pulled?   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 17th 2009, 08:50

What type of justifications could be offered for pulling the site? Who would pull the site?

I ask so we can have a plan.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 17th 2009, 09:02

it depends on how ramped up it gets here.

They will try hacking it first.
I've bee banning IPs on my server everyday, coming from all over, even here in the US, and one even in Ga.

Hackers are a constant battle.
Those will likely be the first

if you can't get here, look for my name. It ain't hard to google.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 18th 2009, 00:12

We are still little gazelles hiding amist the herd. It will be some time before we attract the lions. But once that time comes we have to be ready to regroup and fight.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 18th 2009, 02:43

vg0va3 wrote:
What type of justifications could be offered for pulling the site? Who would pull the site?

I ask so we can have a plan.

On any of these "free" message boards( we pay to have the ads removed) there are TOS agreements. How those "Terms of Service" agreements are interpreted is always up to the service provider. If we are reported to be ( wrongly, of course) racist, a hate-site( uggh. Rolling Eyes thank you political correctness for giving us such an invalid and idiotic term), etc. then they could pull the plug.

I looked into buying servers, setting up my own boards in the past, but it takes $$ that I do not have, etc. etc. (and tech skills I don't have, too. Smile )

So, I just wanted to make sure everyone could catch up by emailing me if the plug is ever pulled.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 18th 2009, 08:18

they'll have to do a lot of plug pulling now, if they want us hushed.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 18th 2009, 09:01

need to make sure daily backs are Downloaded to a local comp.
site, and database backups.

Do you have a regular cpanel?
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 18th 2009, 09:27

catocom wrote:
it depends on how ramped up it gets here.

They will try hacking it first.
I've bee banning IPs on my server everyday, coming from all over, even here in the US, and one even in Ga.

Hackers are a constant battle.
Those will likely be the first

Feds Seeking Computer Hackers to Secure Nation's Networks
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517039,00.html

well I accept the label conspiracy theorist, but, IMO they have ulterior motives,
like usual.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 09:48

New Military Command Planned to Improve U.S. Cybersecurity

and it moves forward...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517384,00.html

I figure they will cut us off like china does soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan   Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Alert - Site Pulled Action Plan
Page 1 of 1