LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Short Update on upcoming events...etc. . . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Short Update on upcoming events...etc. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Short Update on upcoming events...etc. . . .   Short Update on upcoming events...etc. . . . EmptyApril 20th 2009, 20:32

Sorry folks. I have been under the weather all weekend.

I'll get to most of the things like photos and video of the event ( on the main homepage) asap. Most of you saw them through the links here on the board I'm sure.

We have several events coming up! I'll post details as soon as I hear back from the leaders of these events. One is in Athens, May 9th( I believe - let me check on that), and there is going to be a march on DC on Sept 12th, 2009. Again, let me double check the date, but I believe that is correct.

Also, I'm going to get with our leaders here soon to talk about some sort of event/dinner/picnic/ whatever - for Independence Day.

If you have a suggestion on what we could do, let us know soon! I'm always open to suggestions from the membership here - you guys are the best!

Again, sorry there isn't more right now, but I'm going to go back to bed now. Hopefully, I'll be better by middle week and have everything up that I've promised you. I'm answering a few emails a day as well, so if you're waiting on a reply, hang in there! Smile

Let Freedom Ring!

Jeff
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

Short Update on upcoming events...etc. . . .
Page 1 of 1