LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama's gun lies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 21st 2009, 12:56

The 90 percent of guns recovered in Mexico Lie.

FoxNews has reported this story severeal times since Obama keeps repeating it. This is a prepatory statement to enact more gun laws.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 21st 2009, 22:57

I just saw on Fox news, Greta van sustren along with an ATF agent and it almost made me sick.
he repeated the 90% figure and they shot some AK rounds into soft body armor.
Guess what? It went through it. DUH!!!!!
Soft body armor only stops pistol rounds.
"High-powered rifles"
How about grandpa's 30-30 Lever action has damn near the same ballistics as a 7.62x39 from an AK!

aestyjubkl#T$we5'triu46Azxiv0o./6uli7ntgh[j
^^^fit of rage, translated
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 27th 2009, 16:01

Surprised that Gretta didn't call BS on the 90% statement. FOX has been doing a great job in there basic news broadcasts. They have consistantly pointed out that the 90% is 90% of weapons sent back to the US for tracing. The totallity of those guns only accounts for a small amount of the guns confiscated by the Mexican police.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 27th 2009, 17:31

The truth is spreading in conservative circles about this....how much of that spills over into "zombie land" I don't know.

I think I'll refer to the Americans that watch the nightly news for their information as zombies. some kind of zombies....drive by zombies? msm zombies? clueless zombies? sleeping zombies?

Sleeping Zombie Land.

I dunno.....needs work.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 27th 2009, 18:43

Admin wrote:
I think I'll refer to the Americans that watch the nightly news for their information as zombies. some kind of zombies....drive by zombies? msm zombies? clueless zombies? sleeping zombies?

Some call them Sheeple
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 27th 2009, 20:31

SpringerRider wrote:
Admin wrote:

Some call them Sheeple

Y'all are kind, as my words wouldn't be polite in this forum. But that's not the sad part. You see, I've gone one-on-one with this kind and it's much like talkin' to a bird's nest.
Bottom line, you are both right. They are clueless and they are sheeple because they are very uncomfortable without government herding. Freedom? They have no idea what it means.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 28th 2009, 23:06

Well I guess it is our job to wake 'em up. We are the Paul Revere's of the 21st. Century.

Ain't that what we are on this board for?
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Ironic?   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 29th 2009, 06:45

SpringerRider wrote:
Well I guess it is our job to wake 'em up. We are the Paul Revere's of the 21st. Century.

Ain't that what we are on this board for?

The proverbial "First Shot" of the Revolutionary War was called "The Shot Heard Around The World." Reckon with the amount of firearms and ammo sucked up in the last "100 Days" could make for shots heard throughout the universe.

And let's face it, folks. Why is there talk of Civil Unrest today? The answer is the same as it was way back then: GOVERNMENT OPPRESSION.

If the turkeys we elect would do their job---no more, no less---we'd all be better and politicians wouldn't have to fear backlash from RESTLESS NATIVES.

Will DC wake in time, or will history have to repeat?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies EmptyApril 29th 2009, 08:05

Quote :
Will DC wake in time, or will history have to repeat?

And that, in my mind - is the gazillion dollar budget errr...question.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

Obama's gun lies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama's gun lies   Obama's gun lies Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama's gun lies
Page 1 of 1