LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Keeping the Tea party going with Media

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Keeping the Tea party going with Media Empty
PostSubject: Keeping the Tea party going with Media   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 08:57

Through your local paper and occasions to write editorials. For instance, I have taken Earth Day to bring home the point of why the TEA parties occured.

Let me know your thoughts.

Happy Earth day, America! The first Earth day was held April 22, 1970. U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson designated the day as an environmental teach-in. Approximately 20 million Americans participated in coast-to-coast rallies.

Many Americans will celebrate today by picking up litter, planting a tree or even carpooling to work. Television networks and Newspapers will tell of how people around the world are doing their part to save the environment. However, little attention will be given to the impact of earth day on your everyday life.

Less than ninety days after the rallies were finished, President Nixon signed executive order for Reorganization Plan No. 3. It was this executive order that created the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.

The purpose of Reorganization Plan No. 3 was to form a single “independent” agency from numerous smaller arms of different federal agencies. The goal was to repair the damage already done to the environment and to establish new “guidelines to direct” American citizens in making a cleaner America.

Today, the U.S. EPA employees over 17,000 and has a budget $7.1 billion for 2009.

But, did you know the EPA is about to mandate climate change regulations that our representatives were not able to achieve legislatively? These regulations will address motor vehicles, power plants, factories and other sources of that terrible by product that we all exhale...carbon dioxide.

You may ask, what is the harm in that goal? Well, each of these industries are the veins that allow the lifeblood of our society (commerce) to flow and make our country great.

The costs of these regulations will not be simply absorbed by the participants in each industry. Rather, they will pass on to each of us in the form of higher fees.

The attempts to legislate these issues having failed; we will now be mandated to comply by this EPA fiat.

This single act is a perfect example of why so many Americans participated in the TEA Parties last week. We are tired of our government grabbing more freedom from the states, businesses and citizens through whatever means possible.

So, enjoy Earth Day and don’t worry about how our government is going to use our enthusiasm for a cleaner Earth to further tax us in the near future.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the Tea party going with Media   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 27th 2009, 10:01

Actually Earth Day was the invention of Ira Einhorn two years before it was wrongly accredited to Nelson. Einhorn came to the news front because he killed his girlfriend, locked her body in a trunk and months later his neighbors reported the smell. He hired Arlen Spector as his lawyer and jumped bail and went to Europe and remarried. He popped up in France 20 years later and when the US petitioned for his extradition, they snubbed us because of all types of bizarre technicalities, but mainly because they loved him because he was the founder of Earth Day.

Back in the nineties, I remember watching 60 minutes about Einhorn. He was still in France and the show was about their refusal to extradite him. They clearly referred to him as the founder of Earth Day.

Since he had become such as embarrassment to the US, he was slowly scrubbed from being the founder of Earth Day and the credit was transferred to Gaylord Nelson. If you go to the Earth Day Wiki on Earth Day, you will not find a mention of Einhorn and that Wiki page is locked. If you go to the Wiki and read about Einhorn, you will see a minor mention that some accredit him as the founder of Earth Day. This is blatant revisionism! This is history being re-written who is in control of the present. This is Orwellian. This sucks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the Tea party going with Media   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 27th 2009, 17:37

It's amazing how much we think we know that we really don't know, or don't know if we know. you know? Smile

Either way, I thought it was a great read! Good job!!!

I heard another commercial the other day for "plant a tree". Some store that would "plant a tree" for you if you bought X product or something like that.

I have news for them. We have trees. And each year, those trees make....guess what? Anyone? Anyone?

MORE TREES.

Now, I love trees, (thanks milliam) and I love clean air and clean water and happy little birds and puppies and twinkies.

But for the life of me, I cannot understand anyone thinking that we need to plant more trees, or else. And this is the attitude of the tree planter movement. What do we need? MORE TREES! When do we need them! RIGHT NOW!

Look, again...I'm for trees...but I can see about 3,000 of them from the top of the hill in my backyard, and countless numbers of them just down the street. millions of them just up the road.

If we absolutely have to have more trees, may they all grow money on them. ( Just hide them from the government, for pete's sake.)
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the Tea party going with Media   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 27th 2009, 18:42

I think the tree thing is just people cashing in on the latest trend.

I am so politically incorrect when it comes to things that American's hold dearest that I will refrain from going into it here. Surely it would spiral down to a blistering rant. Someday we will have a chance to meet and tip a brew or three. I will talk about it then.
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: " I am so politically incorrect ..."   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 29th 2009, 03:26

I am with you on that. I refuse to be manipulated or expected to act like a leming for anyone. Suspect
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Earth Day, Trees, 'n' such   Keeping the Tea party going with Media EmptyApril 29th 2009, 08:45

Hmm. The state of affairs right now with our nation, and the thought of Earth Day and Trees gave me an idea. That is, what would be a great thing for our country that would incorporate these items? Well, how about the old Western movies? To make a place better (think, get rid of the bad guys) the cowboys used to use a tree along with a piece of rope. We'd need lots of trees and plenty of rope, but the result would be great reward for the effort. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping the Tea party going with Media   Keeping the Tea party going with Media Empty

Back to top Go down

Keeping the Tea party going with Media
Page 1 of 1