LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!! Empty
PostSubject: MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!   MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!! EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 20:49

LibertyCalls.org is co-sponsoring a March on Washington with FreedomWorks.org and several other groups.

The website and details on the march, including help from FreedomWorks people on hotels, trip planning, etc. can be found on the Official Website of the March on DC...

FREEDOMWORKS MARCH ON DC !

I am in contact with a grassroots organizer for FreedomWorks here in Georgia. I am hoping to have more than 100 LibertyCallers headed to DC.

Spread the word, and stay tuned as we get closer for more details, etc. Sadly, and as much as I'd love to go I probably won't be able to make it - but I will be heavy into the planning and getting you folks together for the march. So, if you can - Make plans NOW to be there and stand up to tyranny, at tyranny's front door!

Last edited by Admin on June 7th 2009, 09:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!   MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!! EmptyApril 24th 2009, 14:50

I used to say I woudl never get in that deep but I think the wife and I might just make this one. I have family in Georgetown, MD and can make it a vacation/march. We will ride the Harley. It is the perfect time of the year for a road trip.

Is this related to Glenn Beck's Nine Twelve Porject?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!   MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!! EmptyJune 7th 2009, 09:41

Springer, well - it's all related in some way(as you know)...but this is a Freedomworks thing mostly. They took the lead and got the permits before anyone else did, I suppose.

I'll be posting up more info on the blog about it as new things develop. Right now, you can go to www.freedomworks.com and find out info on all sorts of things. I think they may even have a schedule up soon, if not already.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!   MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MARCH ON WASHINGTON D.C. SEPT 12TH, 2009!!!
Page 1 of 1