Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March   April 28th 2009, 20:32

Here's a link to a page on Freedomworks.org showing the aprox. # of people signed up for the march on Washingon on 9/12/2009.

Please check it out, and sign up if you are thinking about going. As it gets closer, you'll need to get together with each other( and me, if you need me) about getting together a caravan to go up. Freedomworks Gwinnett will be having a group go up too, and we're hoping for at least 100 people from Gwinnett, Hall, Forsyth, etc. (this area, basically).

Here's the linky -http://912dc.org/2009/04/just-how-many-people-are-registered-for-the-912-protest-in-dc/

Back to top Go down
http://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March   April 28th 2009, 23:02

Me and the wife were talking about this tonight. I have an Uncle in Georgetown, MD who always wants me to visit so we may just do this.
Back to top Go down
geejay95

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Sounds good to me!   April 29th 2009, 17:12

I am hoping to be able to make this trip, in fact am looking forward to it. Work is not an issue but money may be, that may work out though. My friend who rallies with me has family ( a dad i think) in the area. I am gonna talk to him and see if he is up for it, if not who knows maybe I will go solo.
Back to top Go down
geejay95

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: looking forward to it for sure!   April 29th 2009, 18:51

Talked to my friend and he had actually talked to his dad, and told him that he and his brother were coming and that they were inviting me, he just had not asked me yet. Making a week of it, see ya there springerider!
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March   May 3rd 2009, 17:26

geejay95 wrote:
Talked to my friend and he had actually talked to his dad, and told him that he and his brother were coming and that they were inviting me, he just had not asked me yet. Making a week of it, see ya there springerider!

Be sure to wear that mask!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March   

Back to top Go down

Map of People signing up for the 9/12 March
Page 1 of 1