LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm plugging the blog, again. :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

I'm plugging the blog, again. :) Empty
PostSubject: I'm plugging the blog, again. :)   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyApril 29th 2009, 18:04

Yes, yes, I surely am. In a fit of self-promotion I'm plugging the blog again. Mainly because it was picked up by Freedomworks.org's blogroll on the March on DC website. Now, I've got to really get busy and get some content up there! I don't think Top 25 Rant Lists are going to do it! Smile

I'm going to try and post everything here, that I post up there - but I'll probably be using more video on it, once I get somewhere set up to film. Also, I'm working on my redneck accent. A few more practice sessions and I should be just shy of a cross between Buck Owens and Cletus T. Judd. geek

Here's a pipin' hot link:

LibertyCalls Blog
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Blog and my own rant   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyApril 29th 2009, 23:00

how did I miss the blog thing? huh. Oh well...I just read the whole thing and was surprised to learn that you have the same "drinking problem" that I have...Good luck with that....I feel your pain in ditching the dew. I gave up and just keep on drinking the lime colored "juice of life"...lolol Great job on the blog and lolol about the proactive stuff...
Does anyone else get called two times every day from a co trying to sell you an extended car warranty???? Any advice??? That's been my rant for the week. They just won't stop calling!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: I'm plugging the blog, again. :)   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyJune 7th 2009, 09:36

Kells,

Getting on the no-call list helps...but if it's a company you've done business with, it won't change anything. Wells Fargo calls us all the time. We just usually listen and play along and then after they've wasted their time and breath we politely tell them we're not interested. I mean, after all - they have heard us say it at least 50 times already....so we figure maybe they just want to be able to practice their speech! Smile

PS - to anyone looking in that maybe didn't get the email - the blog is now the homepage for LibertyCalls.

www.libertycallsorg.blogspot.com
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Do Not Call List   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyJune 7th 2009, 15:00

Actually, Clark Howard says to tell the caller, "Please put us on YOUR Do-Not-Call List." We have little difficulty, except occasional calls from our credit card companies, hawking new stuff.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm plugging the blog, again. :)   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyJune 7th 2009, 15:04

On second thought, the calls Kellie was getting might have been the robo calls that have been in the news so much lately. They all started out by saying, "Your warranty on your car is about to expire..." I was getting 3 or 4 a week, on my cell phone, from different numbers; but a couple of weeks ago, some kids figured out where the "head office" of the outfit was, and posted the number on his website. People started calling them, round the clock, and it pretty much stopped them in their tracks. I know I haven't had one in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: I'm plugging the blog, again. :)   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) EmptyJune 8th 2009, 08:01

That, and the court injunction against their continuing calls seems to have had a chilling effect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm plugging the blog, again. :)   I'm plugging the blog, again. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm plugging the blog, again. :)
Page 1 of 1