LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Happening this week:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Happening this week: Empty
PostSubject: Happening this week:   Happening this week: EmptyMarch 3rd 2009, 19:04

Happening this week at the Liberty Calls Headquarters( aka my desk at home):

PLEASE SEE THE POST BELOW.

Last edited by Admin on April 18th 2009, 02:36; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Happening this week: Empty
PostSubject: UPDATE, SUNDAY NIGHT   Happening this week: EmptyApril 13th 2009, 00:15

This weekend we got a few businesses to say they'd put up something about the Tea Party on their signs.

ONLY ONE DID - DYLAN'S ON THOMPSON BRIDGE ROAD. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS LIBERTY FRIENDLY BUSINESS! - [Admin.]

We also noticed that some businesses have chosen profit over liberty. I believe in capitalism, but I also belive there's a time to make a stand and that time is now. I will not post the names of the other businesses other than the one I already have that was unecessarily rude to my wife, but I will say that I personally no longer have a hometown ammo supplier other than Walmart. Surprised me too, folks. Oh well. BTW, the messy burger at Brad's Grill ( who DID put our flyer in the window) was outstanding as always. If you're in the area, grab a burger and thank them for supporting us, and liberty. Then, point your car or truck south and head to walmart for ammo, fishing tackle and camo. or whatever. you get the point, i'm sure.

ALSO - new this week, and again with the capitalism( but it's what I hope keeps us from having to beg donations from everyone at some point) is the launch of " YAP WEAR" in the store. Please check it out. The first sale was yesterday I think, and we made enough to buy 1/2 month of advertisement free message board time. ( THANK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE! ) Please use the link in orange located here to view products, even if you don't want or need anything right now. Using the link in orange on that page, rather than the rotating photo slideshow below it gets us an extra 15% without it costing you a penny more - so please people...use the link. Cool Thanks.

LINK to Liberty Calls Gear

ALSO, ALSO - If you read on Martha Zoller's site that there are over 180 tea parties total, or you read in the Gainesville Times that there are "several" taking place in America....you'd better sit down.

The unofficial total is now just short of 2500 Tea Parties across the fruited plain. Martha, tell your people to get their facts straight or we're going to have them demoted to washin' the studio windows, after we restore the government to a respectable body. LOL Smile There are over 180 Tea Parties listed with the largest of the tea party listing sites, but there are literally now thousands of other, smaller events being held in small towns all across the country. Folks, we haven't seen anything like this since...oh, about 1773 or 1774. Let's hope it ends sooner and better than it did back then, btw.

I can't wait for Wed. and I am so thankful for all of you, for Mrs. Zoller agreeing to speak, and for the hard work of my leaders.

On April 16th, we will be making an attempt to branch out into groups and tackle multiple upcoming events under the Dawn's Early Light campaigns.

1. We will be sending a convoy of Callers to Washington DC on Independence Day.
2. We will be attempting to get a vehicle in as many parades as possible on Independence Day.

Also, we will be working on finding people in various towns that would be willing to put their vehicles into parades on Memorial Day. We are going to try to put up booths in some fairs and craft shows as well. I don't know how this will work, or if they will let us in - but we are going to try. ( If you have experience doing this, have the equipment like a portable canopy etc. we could use your help and advice. If you know someone organizing one of these things, all the better. ) We have been turned down for one event already, but only because it's a local fundraiser and they don't want to risk losing money because someone sees our group as partisan. Which we are. Make no mistake. We are partisan toward the Constitution and liberty for all and if someone has a problem with that, then I have a problem with them. Again, the love of money - but oh well.

OK, lastly - I have signed up with PJTV ( Pajamas Media) to be a citizen reporter. So, you'll all get a chance to get a good laugh at my attempts to report the news, etc. But it doesn't have to be just me. If you've always wanted to be seen and heard, this may be something you would like to help with! The new media is moving rapidly forward, as newspapers around the country struggle to survive( RIP, leftist papers....R.I.P!) In the future, I may do some video blogs and add them to the site just to keep things from getting boring. Also, we'll have video up of any events, meetings, parades, whatever if we deem them worthy of showing anyone. Smile LOL

Well, that's it - you're up to date.

I'm not sure I'll be back on much for the next three days, but I hope to see you all at the rally on Wed
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

Happening this week:
Page 1 of 1