LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Constitution Party of Georgia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

The Constitution Party of Georgia Empty
PostSubject: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyApril 30th 2009, 21:51

Here's the platform page. The main homepage looks a little dated....

maybe they need a shot in the arm from LC.org.

I didn't click every link to the subjects in their platform, but I did not click one single link that had any position with which I disagreed.

Check it out if you can...

Constitution Party of Georgia - Platform
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyMay 2nd 2009, 12:06

Sounded really good to me...I've wanted to look into the party for a while. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyMay 4th 2009, 18:56

Anyone else wanna take a look? Too right wing for you guys? Thoughts? Discussions?

maya, get off that lake. Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Constitution Party   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyMay 6th 2009, 19:49

I looked at them and the American Conservative Party. While I like the platforms. I am concerned about their ability to get anything done. The question is, do you support a party that we agree with or do we take over a party that is out of power, but closer than any of any of the others?

It is just the thought process. Not the answer.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyMay 6th 2009, 20:03

Take a look at www.ourcaucus.com and see what you think.

There's a series of videos; I watched the first one today, and it was pretty interesting. I'm not sure what the ultimate goal is, but it might be worthwhile to check it out.

You know we're still feeling our way around here, since the tea parties; and I'm thinking things will start to coalesce pretty soon. I surely hope so! I'm waiting for a leader to emerge; I really like Jim DeMint, but I don't know if he's forceful enough.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia EmptyMay 6th 2009, 21:18

The thing I always end up pondering is this...

We see smaller parties that don't have the membership or the money to break into the big dance. We(including myself) write them off for that. But, if everyone is thinking like we do(or like I do, at any rate) and not joining them because they aren't big enough - they'll never get big enough.

You know who else has a rock-solid platform ( the last time I checked it out)?

The Southern Party of Georgia.

Note: If you think the Confederate Battle Flag is a "racist symbol" you need not check them out. But, on the other hand, maybe you'd learn something if you did. ?

I looked at them a year ago and could not find one thing that I disagreed with. That may or may not be the case today. I don't know.

I do know that the Republicans will try( are trying) to hijack the grassroots Tea Party movement for themselves and then be the RINOs that most of them are, right on. And I don't know about you guys but I have HAD IT with the bait and switch.

Anyway, just me thinking out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Constitution Party of Georgia   The Constitution Party of Georgia Empty

Back to top Go down

The Constitution Party of Georgia
Page 1 of 1