LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out... Empty
PostSubject: hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...   hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out... EmptyMay 6th 2009, 21:32

Here ya go...don't say I didn't warn you...look over the whole website....

You can bet my insurance company( State Farm) and my power company(Georgia Power) are going to hear about this......GP I can't do much about - but I can sure change my insurance company.

Companies and politicans supporting the amnesty of illegals in Georgia
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...   hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out... EmptyMay 9th 2009, 11:55

If you get a response at all, they'll tell you they are just supporting GALEO, the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, and that they cannot be responsible for all of the positions supported by GALEO. It's like the companies that support the Sierra Club, or the World Wildlife Fund. Who can be against a clean environment or little baby seals and cuddly polar bears?

I think it's shameful that some of the biggest downtown law firms are listed as supporters. This year, almost all of them are losing money left and right, laying off attorneys, cutting staff, and generally having to tighten their belts (must be tough to take a 50% cut in your salary and have to figure out how you're going to make it on $400K). I wonder if these firms will have enough money next year to support all of the same leftist causes. Maybe the downturn in the economy will have a positive effect after all.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...   hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out... EmptyJune 7th 2009, 16:34

Maybe so. I could not BELIEVE some of the listed supporters. And the fact that you don't have to look very hard on their website to figure out what they stand for and where they're headed. And we're told only white, rich males can be racists. pfft.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...   hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out... Empty

Back to top Go down

hey, you wanna see how fast your BP can rise tonight? Check this out...
Page 1 of 1