LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FREE NRA Membership!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagny Taggart
Dagny Taggart

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-29

FREE NRA Membership! Empty
PostSubject: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 7th 2009, 20:08

Hello All! I am a new member and this is only my second post but this is something pretty cool that I wanted to share:
The NRA is giving FREE 1-yr memberships to everyone that wants to join. Please join if you are not already a member (I just did!) and pass the info around - they are trying to build up their membership to fight pending legislation that impacts our right to bear arms!
(Hope I have imbedded the link correctly!)

Free NRA Membership
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 7th 2009, 22:06

Thanks Dagny. I am a lifetime member but I will take advantage of it for the wife.

Nice find.
LL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 8th 2009, 09:09

It's the real deal, too. Got my card and membership packet the other day!

This may be the first time in my life and a "too good to be true" deal has turned out to be true!

Now, if they would just adopt all the positions of GOA! Smile But, I figure every little bit of fighting for our RTKBA is better than NOT fighting for it.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 8th 2009, 09:59

Those boys at the NRA aren't dumb. Face it, the NRA is almost another political party. This is a membership drive. Not only will they get back their money with next years dues, they also seek donations.

I love to see the NRA ranks explode. It is another meaage to DC that America does not like what it sees.

If you are not a member, please join, even if you have no interest in guns. The NRA is about individual freedom. I don't know if they are providing a magazine with the free membership. If they are, America's First Freedom is an excellent one. It deals more with rights, politics and second amendment issues and not so much on guns and hunting.
Back to top Go down
Dagny Taggart
Dagny Taggart

Female Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-29

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 8th 2009, 14:24

Copying this from the NRA website where I received my free one year membership. This is what you receive with the membership:
* 24/7 Defense of Your Firearm Freedoms
* NRA's Freedom Times Monthly E-Letter
* Your NRA Membership Card and Decal
* Savings on Hotels, Rental Cars and More
* Invitations to Friends of NRA Dinners and Celebration of American Values Special Events
Plus...
* Free Admission to NRA's Show With Over Five Acres of Guns, Gear and Outfitter Displays (with current membership) in Phoenix, 2009 - Charlotte, 2010 - Pittsburgh, 2011

Not too bad a deal for being free. Plus you boost their membership. What more could you ask? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 8th 2009, 15:49

I could ask them to adopt a "no compromise" stand.....I mean, hey - you asked. Smile LOL
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Thank You!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 8th 2009, 16:24

cheers Thanks, Dagny! Signed hubby and myself up today. Don't know why we haven't done it before; guess we never felt threatened until now...
Back to top Go down
geejay95
geejay95

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: great pull!!!   FREE NRA Membership! EmptyMay 11th 2009, 22:01

Love it and had been planning to join. Just had been procrastinating, no more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE NRA Membership!   FREE NRA Membership! Empty

Back to top Go down

FREE NRA Membership!
Page 1 of 1