LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When does it end?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

When does it end? Empty
PostSubject: When does it end?   When does it end? EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 12:35

$30 more billion and now we're 60% owners in GM. I heard the GM exec. say that the US government would be picking 5 of the members of GM's board. How long before there's a US encentive to buy GM cars? Next stop...forced GM car ownership????

One analyst says that before its over, we'll be $150 billion into GM!!!!

To say that this has gotten out of hand would be a huge understatement.

I don't think it will be long before this all hits the fan. The Fed can't keep printing money and China isn't going for the low interest rates it has been loaning us money at. Inflation is coming at us like a 10 ton bomb at Mach II.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

When does it end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When does it end?   When does it end? EmptyJune 2nd 2009, 22:19

Did you see the clip of the Chinese students, in Beijing, laughing out loud at Geithner when he assured them the U.S. is good for the money we owe them? I only saw it once, on FOX news; and I don't watch the networks, but I'll bet it wasn't shown on any of them. How embarrassing for Americans.

And how about the credentials of the guy BO appointed to oversee the restructuring of GM? Thirty-one years old, a bachelor's degree, from some little school I've never heard of, in political science. He's never had a real job and has no degree or experience in economics! All he's done is be on Hillary's and then Obama's campaign teams...payback time??? And for what?
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

When does it end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When does it end?   When does it end? EmptyJune 4th 2009, 12:19

I didn't see that clip, but his lies are incredible. If China could have their own economy without us, we'd be done for.

As for the 31 year old taking care of GM....give me a break! Can you get anymore blatant with your paybacks? I wonder how much money his parents put into the campaigns. I guess GM can't say anything about it since they don't own their company anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When does it end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When does it end?   When does it end? Empty

Back to top Go down

When does it end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Slow Roasted Pork-
Jump to: