LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use.... Empty
PostSubject: Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use....   Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use.... EmptyJune 30th 2009, 19:32

Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use....   Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use.... EmptyJuly 1st 2009, 12:23

I just want someone to explain why we spend so much money on these other countries. Do they not have their own money? Can they not print money like we can or go into debt like we do?

Ronald Regean once gave a great speech that included a line about how the US was giving funding to small countries around the world and in turn those small countries were buying our debt. Kind of like me paying someone $10 to buy my $8 widget. Sure sounds like a great business plan for us No .

The biggest thing here though is where in the heck is that money coming from? Its like we're trying to be the sugar daddy of the world. We put everything on our credit just so we can look good to the ones we want to impress.

Millions here, billions there...its rediculous. There must be a reason for this, right? Please, someone explain to me this reason....so I can shoot it full of holes Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down

Not exactly pork - this money will be put to good use....
Page 1 of 1