LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?   July 2nd 2009, 12:10

If worse comes to worse; and Cap & Tax is passed, wouldn't this be a perfect test for individual states to resist many of the mandates contained in the bill, i.e., requiring you to make modifications to your home before you can sell it?

The Georgia General Assembly needs to get off its duff and get some kind of 10th Amendment bill passed, reasserting its rights under the Constitution. Do we need to be contacting them, insisting they call a Special Session to get this done?

I've tried and tried to think of what to focus on, and I'm wondering if this is it. We certainly have more influence with our local legislators than we do with the crowd in Washington; so maybe that's who we need to be pounding on...

What say you?
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?   July 2nd 2009, 19:12

definitely need to keep this in the front-runners.

IMO my focus is on the legislation that will cause businesses to have to raise Their price,
because of new legislation, from taxes, to regulating them out.

I'm watching the government extortion, so when times come to make the cases.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?   July 2nd 2009, 22:06

I believe there are bills in the works on this on the state level. It is very important if we want to have a shot at keeping what freedom we have left.

Back to top Go down
http://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
catocom
Patriot

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?   July 7th 2009, 12:14

IMO we need more coverage on the local level, like cspan does the national.

I don't know who has the jack for it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?   

Back to top Go down

Is It Time For The State of Georgia to Step Up and Resist Federal Mandates?
Page 1 of 1