LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LibertyCalls.org HomePage Closing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

LibertyCalls.org HomePage Closing Empty
PostSubject: LibertyCalls.org HomePage Closing   LibertyCalls.org HomePage Closing EmptyAugust 2nd 2009, 10:59

Well folks, there's an old saying that goes like this: Timing is everything.

About the time that LibertyCalls.org got up and running, so did thousands of other websites just like it. Many of them centered around Glenn Beck's 9.12 Project. Which is great - and I hope many of our members here have made their way into some of these types of groups over the course of the last 6 months or so.

Since membership has stalled, and the message board is being largely unused, I've decided to change course with regard to where I spend my time and effort in this ongoing struggle against tyranny. We're going to shut down the LibertyCalls.org main homepage and my wife and I are going to become more active in this group:
http://www.northgeorgia912.com/action.htm

They have chapters in Flowery Branch, Alpharetta, and a few other locations in North GA.

I enjoyed meeting you folks and hope that you find a place where you can serve the Cause. You are all most welcome to join us at NorthGeorgia912.com of course. We are currently planning our bus caravan to the March on Washington on Sept. 12th, 2009 and are in need of volunteers, and in need of people who want to go and could fill some seats on the buses.

The people that run NG912 are true patriots and the nicest folks you could hope to meet. They aren't in it for money, glory or any other reason......they believe in the Constitution, the 9 Principles and 12 Values and are doing a great job in North GA gathering up patriots and waking up the People to the nightmare that is government tyranny. Please check out the site and join us there.

As for this forum, I'll leave it up as long as it doesn't require heavy moderation, and as long as there are still a few posts here and there on it.

Also, I've volunteered to be the Hall Co. coordinator for the campaign of Ray McBerry for Governor 2010. Please check out Ray's website, www.GeorgiaFirst.org to find out more about this patriot, non-politician who is everything that conservatives have been begging their leaders to be for the last 20 years.

I wish you all the best, and hope that you will not lose hope, nor give up the fight for your liberty. Once lost, it is most likely lost forever.

Jeff J.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

LibertyCalls.org HomePage Closing
Page 1 of 1