LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wpconan1

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-05-07

"FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 Empty
PostSubject: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 15th 2009, 22:59

Along with my blogspot (www.wildbillamericaneedswethepeople.blogspot.com), I'll also be posting these interpretations of the first 498 pages of HR 3200 on other websites for discussion (like this one). In addition, I also sent these comments to flag@whitehouse.gov about a week and a half ago, in response to the call from the White House to report any "fishy" statements made about the ongoing health care reform movement. Well, he asked for it and he got it. Read at your pleasure and note the final paragraph.

“FISHY” ANALYSES ABOUT HR 3200

The following are "fishy comments" found on the Internet (review of HR 3200 word by word):

1. Page 280, Sec 1151: The Government will determine what are “preventable re-admissions” and penalize the medical facility/doctor as it deems appropriate
2. Page 298, Lines 9-11: Doctors treat a patient during initial admission that results in a readmission; the Government will reduce payment to the doctor in this situation.
3. Page 317, Lines 13-20: PROHIBITION on ownership/investment. Government tells Doctors what and how much they can own/invest in medical facilities.
4. Pages 317-318, Lines 21-25,1-3: PROHIBITION on expansion- Government is mandating that hospitals/medical facilities cannot expand.
5. Pages 321, Lines 2-13: Hospitals have opportunity to apply for exception from the prohibition of expanding their medical facility BUT community input required.
6. Page 335, Lines 16-25, Pg 336-339: Government mandates establishment of outcome based measures, including grading of Healthcare and needs for “rationing”.
7. Pages 341, Lines 3-9: Government will grade Medicare Advantage plans and has authority to disqualify Medicare Adv Plans, HMOs, etc. This would force people into the new Government plan.
8. Page 354, Sec 1177: Government will RESTRICT enrollment of Special needs people by analyzing circumstances and the Secretary of CMMS submitting a report detailing analyses and recommending type of treatment as the Secretary deems appropriate.
9. Page 379, Sec 1191: Government creates more bureaucracy - “Telehealth Advisory Committee.”
10. Page 425, Lines 4-12: Government mandates “Advanced Care Planning Consultations.”
11. Page 425, Line 18: Government will require EVERYONE who is on Social Security to undergo a counseling session.
12. Page 425, Lines 17-19: Government will instruct & consult regarding living wills, durable powers of attorney.
13. Page 425, Lines 22-25, Page 426. Lines 1-3: Government provides approved list of “end of life” resources, guiding you in death.
14. Page 427, Lines 15-24: Government mandates program for orders for “end of life”. The Government has a say in how your life ends.
15. Page 429, Lines 1-9: An “advanced care planning consult” will be used frequently as patients health deteriorates.
16. PG 429, Lines 10-12: “Advanced care consultation” may include an ORDER for “end of life” plans. (AN ORDER from the Government?)
17. Page 429, Lines 13-25: The Government will specify which Doctors can write an “end of life” order.
18. Page 430, Lines 11-15: The Secretary for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services will decide what level of treatment you will have at end of life?
19. Page 472 Lines 14-17: PAYMENT TO COMMUNITY-BASED ORG. 1 monthly payment to a community-based org. (MAYBE ACORN?). The most disturbing part of this section is where the Secretary for the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services determines who qualifies as a Community Based Medical Home (as opposed to the state and local levels of government who are currently making those decisions).
20. Pages 494-498: The Secretary for the Center of Medicare and Medicaid Services will cover Mental Health Services including defining, creating, rationing and how much to pay for those services.

And I still have almost 2/3 of HR3200 to review and analyze. So far, this is
government control over health care decisions. Just how stupid does the House
of Representatives and/or President Obama think we are? President Obama, I pray
that you have not read this proposal and are just not aware of the outrageous
controls that would be implemented. Government control of the Health Care
Process is not the answer to health care reform (which is needed, but not this
way). Try tort reform and forcing the respective House and Senate committees to
do their job of oversight and calling forth those health care insurers and
disreputable health care providers to appear in committee hearings and explain
their actions (as examples). This is the lawful way that was approved by Constitutional means
(you do remember what Constitutional means is referring to; you swore to uphold
the Constitution of the United States; now please live up to your promise).

My next set of "fishy statements" will be in regards to DIVISION C—PUBLIC HEALTH
AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT of HR 3200 and where the appropriations are to be
dedicated to on a year-by-year basis (from fiscal year 2010 @ 4.6 trillion
dollars up to fiscal year 2019 @ 12.7 trillion dollars). The Federal Reserve is
now printing money that has negligible financial backing; and Congress expects
us to be able to have an increasing amount of appropriations (for public health
and workforce development) available as each year increases to 2019??!! Please,
let’s get serious.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildbillventspot.blogspot.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 10:26

That's excellent.

I personally appreciate the work.
Do you mind if 'I' spread it around some?
Back to top Go down
wpconan1

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 16:59

catocom,
Feel free to use at your leisure. The second half will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 20:38

Great work. Can't be easy reading the stuff the government puts out.

I'm looking forward to the second half.

Have you gotten to the part about the illegal aliens being covered yet? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
wpconan1

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 16th 2009, 22:42

Not yet, Milliam; but I may have overlooked the references. If I haven't identified how illegal immigrants are treated when I finish, I'll backtrack until I find it. Will post soon. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shadowborn

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-06-27

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 21st 2009, 18:48

If they pass this draconian piece of rubbish, this country is finished as a world power. Our debt is going to be the end of us.
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 EmptyAugust 21st 2009, 21:00

Speaking of debt. I just heard that they missed the forecast on our debt and instead of it being 7 trillion, its going to be 9 trillion! What's a few trillion between friends???

Someone said the government is spending $2.15 for every $1 they are bringing in. That's actually not as bad as I thought they would be doing, but still un-excusable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200   "FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200 Empty

Back to top Go down

"FISHY" STATEMENTS ABOUT HR 3200
Page 1 of 1