LibertyCalls.org Advanced Tactical Strategy Session

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: LibertyCalls.org Advanced Tactical Strategy Session   March 11th 2009, 21:09

In other words, we're going to go eat some BBQ and plan the Tea Party. Smile

"Possumdog" is a new member( or will be when we get his sign-in snags worked out) and has kindly volunteered to help me do the Tea Party in Gainesville. We're going to meet up at 7PM this coming Tuesday night at Shane's Rib Shack in Gainesville( in front of the Home Depot - across from Texas RoadHouse, if you want to come and need better directions just PM me or email me).

I know we're spread out all over N.GA ( and ellenwood. What a Face ), but if anyone wants to come help us plan this thing, talk about sign ideas, whatever...we invite you to come on over to Gainesville. Possumdog lives in Flowery Branch and we were both looking to do something in Gainesville and got hooked up through the Don'tGoMovement organization. We talked tonight on the phone, found out we both like Shane's, we're both short and fat - i mean, we're probably brothers or somethin'. Smile We are bringing our wives( I assume, I am bringing mine - she's our note-taker, and a great idea person Smile ) and if anyone wants to come and bring your family or whatever, just come on up/over/down/whatever.

Amber and I are hoping to have some Tshirts made with LibertyCalls.org on them and wear them to the gun show this weekend in Gainesville too. We just should have thought about it sooner. We will def. make some for members in the future. Right now, we are thinking about keeping it simple and having them say " www.LibertyCalls.org Georgia Needs Heroes" or something like that.

Anyway, I ramble.....just wanted to let you guys know about our planning meeting and if you are in the mood to do some driving and eat some Q, come up and see us.

Back to top Go down
http://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

LibertyCalls.org Advanced Tactical Strategy Session
Page 1 of 1