LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Congressional Contacts Site

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Congressional Contacts Site Empty
PostSubject: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyMarch 28th 2009, 11:49

I found this site to be easy to use, and even easier to pass the info along to people on your email list. You may already know about it, but I just thought I'd share it anyway...

Just find your reps. and there is an easy form to contact them.

I just invited Sen Hawkins of Gainesville to our rally and offered to give him a few minutes to speak. I do not expect a reply, but I'll let you know if I get one.

Perhaps someone else here would like to invite our elected officials to join us in holding a Gadsden or Culpeper flag? ( do I insert the rolling eyes smiley here? probably.)

Here's the site:

RollCall/ Congress
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 12:33

I just contacted Representative Deal's office to see if he is in town. If so, would you like him to make an apperance?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 18:05

I appreciate your fire and zeal, but I think we're about full on speakers....what's his record on earmarks and taxes? ( I honestly don't know.)

We might be able to fit him in, but it would only be for 5-10 mintues or so.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
vg0va3

PostSubject: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 21:56

He is in as neighboring county that day and I don't know if he will be able to speak.

However, I thought it would be good for him to see and hear more than to speak.

I cannot speak to his posistion on ear marks and taxes. I do know he voted against the stimulus' packages, tarp 1 and a tarp 2. He has also opposed the budget.

Again, he may not be able to get to town in time to wittnes the party. If he does, I hope he can carry our message to Washington.
Back to top Go down
1MoreCarol

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Contacting CongressCritters   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 7th 2009, 15:40

I use http://www.usa.gov to contact Congressional Leaders and my CongressCritters.

I sent a paperback copy of The Federalist Papers with The Constitution to Sens Chambliss and Isakson and to Congressman Nathan Deal. I actually received a handwritten thank you note from Rep. Deal.

If you haven't read The Federalist Papers (you can buy a paperback with cross references between the two at www.patriotshop.us for under $10) or listened to them (www.americanaphonic.com), I encourage you to do so. There is so much information in The Papers (they explain what the Founding Fathers meant in The Constitution) that is helpful in writing to your CongressCritters, your newspapers and as Sound Bytes. The 5000 Year Leap with forward by Glenn Beck can be purchased with CDs and MP3 recording of The Constitution and The Federalist Papers. I'm actually going to buy an MP3 and download the documents so I can listen to them and attempt to memorize them.
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

PostSubject: Federalist papers   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 7th 2009, 16:20

I will load onto my ipod.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site EmptyApril 8th 2009, 09:56

I had posted this in another thread. It's the University of Oklahoma's Historical documents page.
Starts with the Magna Carta, several state compacts and charters, the federalist papers, anti-federalist papers, Articles of Confederation, presidential speeches, Constitution of the CSA.....

Enough to keep 10 people busy.
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com/liberty-or-death-f1/lots-of-historical-documents-t41.htm#354
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congressional Contacts Site   Congressional Contacts Site Empty

Back to top Go down

Congressional Contacts Site
Page 1 of 1