PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway   March 29th 2009, 20:51

OK, this is it. This is your chance to put your actions where you say your heart is.

I need anyone who can help us do some things the week of the rally to meet up at the Ihop in Gainesville on Tuesday April 7th. I have some things planned and I'm going to need your help to get it done. You say you're ready to fight the fight - and I believe you....but now you are going to have to actually commit to that fight with actions.

I need at least 10 people. More is better, but I need at least 10 patriots for this mini-operation which will promote the Tea Party. I have more than one thing that needs to be done between now and then, and if 30 people show up it wouldn't be too many. But, since we only have 20 something members, that might be pushing it unless some of you bring the family dog. Wink

We will eat a bite - I'll tell you what I need done. You will tell me if you have ideas for anything else like that( or anything in general) and we will begin a pre-event PR campaign to make sure Gainesville knows about the Tea Party. Just today a woman stopped me after seeing signs on my truck and said she hadn't heard about it. I want EVERYONE to hear about it, and I simply cannot do it alone - and it would be very, very difficult to get that done with 3 or 4 people.

Standing up for liberty won't always be as easy as registering on a message board and saying you're mad about the government. We've been doing that in letters, emails, petitions etc. for years and it's gotten us nowhere. I need people who are ready to give a little time, and a little effort beyond the keyboards. It won't be hard, illegal, or particularly dangerous. Wink LOL

Please let me know on this thread if you are coming.

Liberty calls...

It is your time to answer that call.

Jeff Jones
Founder - LibertyCalls.org

Back to top Go down
http://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: two here   March 30th 2009, 22:26

I will be there with hubby in tow ...I'm on board....as we charge ahead!
Back to top Go down
KevinBrakhage

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway   April 5th 2009, 23:19

what time?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway   April 6th 2009, 11:44

Sorry Kevin.....I have been meaning to post the time here for a week now! I am swamped! Smile

It's 7:00 PM.

Can someone call the Ihop and let them know we are coming?

I will try to as well.
thanks

Back to top Go down
annanix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Tea Party Meeting   April 7th 2009, 09:37

Hello All, I just found this website today. I am in Cleveland and would love to help you with this event. Would it be ok if I came to your meeting tonight? I have been wondering about local action!
Thanks,
Anna
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway   April 7th 2009, 12:42

You sure can.

and just a note to everyone planning on coming - we may actually have more people than we need! But that's OK !!!!!! Smile We'll sort that out when we get there. Also, for anyone coming from out of town, you'll be able to get a good close-up look at the Rally site. ( for what it's worth. Smile LOL)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway   

Back to top Go down

PRE-EVENT MEETING APRIL 7th - Ihop, Jesse Jewell Parkway
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Calls to Action-
Jump to: