LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

We will NOT be wanting your autograph...( A Heads up!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

We will NOT be wanting your autograph...( A Heads up!) Empty
PostSubject: We will NOT be wanting your autograph...( A Heads up!)   We will NOT be wanting your autograph...( A Heads up!) EmptyApril 2nd 2009, 18:05

Except for maybe Mrs. Zoller's. Cool

Rumor is, there may be people at events across the country that are trying to get people gathered at Tea Parties to sign a "petition" or some such. Then, your information may be used against you, sold, used to sign you up for Leftist Weekly News...who knows? Leftist hackers have already hacked many of the Tea Party websites where parties in various states are listed, trying to sabatoge the movement. Would you really put ANYTHING past them?

I will let you know if it changes, but as of right now WE WILL NOT HAVE ANYTHING FOR YOU TO SIGN in the form of a petition, etc. at this Rally. We may have LC.org members who will give people information on the website and take names and numbers of people who want to help with future events, or with LC.org's mission - but DO NOT sign anything that you haven't read fully.

We'll leave that kind of nonsense up to Congress................................for now.

So, if you see someone asking people to sign up for something, or sign a petition or give our their information, go up and ask them who they are with and what they are trying to do. If it's LibertyCalls.org people, you will be able to tell, just wait and see! Smile If they do not look like us( you'll see...trust me.) then find the nearest officer and ask that they be removed.

Speaking of which, Police Chief Hooper has informed me that anyone who is not with our group and who is causing trouble should be reported to the nearest officer, and they will be asked to leave. If they are holding a sign that says anything racist, obscene, vulgar or leftist, they are obviously not with us. DO NOT HESITATE to have them removed. If, on the other hand they think they are mocking us with a sign like " I HATE HIGH TAXES AND LOVE GUNS" then pat them on the back and ask them to hold their sign a little higher. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

We will NOT be wanting your autograph...( A Heads up!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Friends and Foes-
Jump to: