LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty Empty
PostSubject: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 16th 2009, 14:50

This is horrible. Not only will your name end up in an ATF databse when you purchase a weapon, you will now be in some internation database.

And this is away to circumvent the 2nd ammendment. Just the "crises" Obama has been looking for.

We have long ago surrendered State's Rights. It looks like we are now surrendering our national sovernty.

Hello Comrades!!
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: It ain't over   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 16th 2009, 14:56

Well, we know the liars now in place in DC will do most anything to get their agenda in place. What is this agenda? Even a fly on wall can see it's the destruction of America as our Founding Fathers put together.
But, it ain't over 'til the Fat Lady sings, and she's off stage at the moment thumbing cartridges into a few spare magazines. You're gunna love her tune when she steps forward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 16th 2009, 15:52

Like one of the signs read at the Atlanta Tea Party last night.

If the First Amendment Doesn't Work
The Second Amendment Will
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
CaptainBob

PostSubject: Envoke the Box Rule   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 16th 2009, 16:09

Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
CaptainBob

PostSubject: It just got worse   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 17th 2009, 06:33

http://cnnwire.blogs.cnn.com/2009/04/16/obama-tighter-us-gun-laws-would-curb-mexican-drug-violence/

This administration is a lie and they are coming at us like a swarm of insects.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 17th 2009, 08:41

reminds me of that song "I've got friends in low places"
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 17th 2009, 13:04

Can anybody on the board find a link to the actual treaty language?
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 17th 2009, 13:40

good luck
we can't find much of the legislative language, although we gotta keep looking.
much less international

transparency? pffft.
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 17th 2009, 22:38

Ok, CNN reports that Obama still wants to get the assault weapons ban back, but the Associated Press reports the exact opposite. Maybe there were 2 press conferences and he just did his usual and said whatever he thought they wanted to hear. It couldn't be the media spinning stuff the way they want, could it???

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gjfh3lr87qvFC6xE-GyllobR-UZwD97JQMD84

For the record, I'm totally against any guns going to Mexico....that just means less for me to buy Wink .
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 18th 2009, 00:07

Actually I believe he said that he would like to restore the ban but accepts that the sentiment of the country is not behind him. That is not encouraging. What he is saying is he wants to do it but not loose the votes.

Keep your powder dry, Milliam
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 18th 2009, 21:40

Thankfully there are enough democrats who remember the pain they took last time the ban was put in place. I'm sure Obama could care less about the public sentiment, but his buddies in congress sure do. You're totally right that's its all about the votes and that's the only thing holding this back. I guess that's good in some ways, but like you say, not very encouraging.

I need to be putting more powder into some brass....it will sure stay dry capped of by a hollow point Laughing .
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty EmptyApril 21st 2009, 09:31

While at the Atlanta Tea Party I saw one sign that read

We Came Unarmed...this time

Fox News picked up on it. It is beginning to reflect my sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty   President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty Empty

Back to top Go down

President Obama Backs Inter-American Arms Treaty
Page 1 of 1