LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CNN's view of the Tea Parties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NGA H&K

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-14

CNN's view of the Tea Parties Empty
PostSubject: CNN's view of the Tea Parties   CNN's view of the Tea Parties EmptyApril 16th 2009, 20:45

I recieved this in an email today. I was wondering if any of the rest of you had seen this hog wash?

The Communist News Network is at it again!

CNN correspondent calls tea parties 'anti-government', 'anti CNN'

CNN reporter Susan Roesgen was at a Chicago Tea party and talked to several protestors. She does not allow a Tea Party protestor to speak, berates him for speaking out while he is holding his two year old, and says the Tea Parties are promoted by the Right Wing.

This is what we are up against. Main stream media bashing our patriotic efforts.
Then CNN correspondent Susan Roesgen calls the tea parties "anti-government", "anti CNN" and "not really family viewing".

Here's the three minute video and a quote.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=491072

Quote:
..."you get the general tenor of this, tea party. Anti-government, anti-CNN since this is highly promoted by the right-wing conservative network Fox and since I can't really hear much more and I think this is not really family viewing. Toss it back to you Kyra,".
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

CNN's view of the Tea Parties Empty
PostSubject: Re: CNN's view of the Tea Parties   CNN's view of the Tea Parties EmptyApril 17th 2009, 15:10

Wasn't that a hoot?!
That wench is not family viewing. And all the liberals were calling it "Tea Bagging." Even though I am a retired USN submarine engineer who thought I was familiar with every vulgar idiom and metaphor there was, I had to look up tea bagging.

I guess Anderson Cooper was just expressing his homo erotic fantascies.

For those of you who don't know, tea bagging is when one man places his genitles in the mouth of another. Though it also applies to male/female the term is more commonly found in the homosexual community.
Back to top Go down

CNN's view of the Tea Parties
Page 1 of 1