LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It can't stop here

Go down 
+3
catocom
CaptainBob
SpringerRider
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 16th 2009, 22:40

Already the liberal pundits are saying this was a flash in the pan (paid for by rich fat cats) protest. Did you guys get your check? Mine hasn't arrived yet.

We cannot let this fizzle. It needs to grow and that is the hard part.

Talk to your friends, recruit other patriots, organize meetings. Talk your heads off. Dawn bumper stickers, where Tea Shirts. Keep the movement alive.

POST HERE!! Make noise!!

Keep this thing alive. You are part of history. This ain't a spectator sport.

I don't know when hte next big rally will be. Maybe the 4th of July. I know Glenn Beck is pushing the 9/12 thing but that is too far off. We need to keep this alive lest the liberals be seen as prophets.
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Get into the fight!   It can't stop here EmptyApril 17th 2009, 06:24

>Keep this thing alive. You are part of history. This ain't a spectator sport.

This is true! They've been in our face for too long. The Tea Parties were great, but they will only serve as a jab unless we follow up with other punches.
Each president takes an oath to preserve and protect our Constitution, yet the echo of this utterance from O-bam-bam had not died before he was tinkering with that sacred document.
Our silence ensures victory to those intent on destroying America.
We, and I'm speaking to all who love America, cannot allow this evil tide to sweep us away. As just pointed out, This ain't a spectator sport. Get in the game. Make some noise and throw some punches. You see, we are each armed with the only weapon politicians fear: our vote.
I hope we can turn this situation around in a peaceful manner without resorting to the box rule: ballot box, jury box, ammo box. But, one way or another, America's survival depends on us. Let's not let HER down!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 17th 2009, 08:31

I'll not stop here, except to post more.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Keeping it alive.   It can't stop here EmptyApril 17th 2009, 08:47

What do you say to a couple of crazy ideas? affraid

1) My liberal friends tell me that all good protest must be followed with an fashioned boycott.
Can you imagine the spending power of all the "Right Wing Radicals" that attended a tea party? GE would make a great target. They received TARP money and in return they are obligated to carry the water and attack and ridicule us for standing up against this type of gov't through their media outlets.

Take the time to send each an email letting them know that you are not going to patronize their organization due to their owners choice to attack a segment of the American Populace simply due to their political beliefs.

See the GE holdings below

2. Work through each of our State Representatives to call for a continental convention. It was brought up at the rally to address the Fair Tax. Please see Article V

Here are GE holdings:

GE Capital
GE Aviation Financial Services, GE Commercial Finance, GE Energy Financial Services, GE Money, & GE Treasury
GE Technology Infrastructure
GE Aviation, GE Enterprise Solutions, GE Healthcare, & GE Transportation
GE Energy Infrastructure
GE Energy, GE Oil & Gas, GE Water & Process Technologies
NBC Universal
GE Consumer & Industrial [1]
Appliances, Lighting, Consumer Electronics, & Electrical Distribution

Here are their media interest

[edit] Media
NBC Universal (NBC merged with non-music entertainment assets of Vivendi Universal - GE has 80% controlling share)
NBC - National Broadcasting Company
A&E
The Biography Channel
The History Channel
Military History Channel
Crime & Investigation Network
Bravo
Chiller (horror-themed cable channel launching March 1, 2007) [1]
CNBC World (co-owned with Dow Jones)
MSNBC (co-owned with Microsoft)
NBC WeatherPlus
Sci Fi Channel¹
ShopNBC
The Sundance Channel¹
Sleuth
USA Network
Universal HD
The Weather Channel
WeatherPlus
NBC Universal Global Networks
LAPTV (Latin America) - co-owned with Paramount Pictures (Viacom), Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (owned by MGM Holdings) and 20th Century Fox (News Corporation);
Telecine (Brazil) - co-owned with Globosat Canais, Paramount Pictures, DreamWorks (Viacom), MGM and 20th Century Fox Film Corporation;
Universal Channel Latin America (except Brazil
Universal Channel Brazil (co-owned with Globosat Canais);
Sci Fi Channel Latin America
NBC Universal Global Networks España.
Telemundo
KVEA/KWHY - Los Angeles
WNJU - New York
WSCV - Miami
KTMD - Houston
WSNS - Chicago
KXTX - Dallas/Fort Worth
KVDA - San Antonio
KSTS - San Jose/San Francisco
KTAZ - Phoenix
KBLR - Las Vegas
KNSO - Fresno
KDEN - Longmont, Colorado
WNEU - Boston/Merrimack
KHRR - Tucson
WKAQ - Puerto Rico
TiVo¹
Universal Studios (co-owned with Vivendi)
Universal Pictures
Focus Features
Rogue Pictures
Working Title Films
Universal Studios Licensing
Universal Animation Studios
Universal Interactive
Universal Pictures International
Universal Home Entertainment
Universal Home Entertainment Productions
United International Pictures (co-owned with Paramount Pictures/Viacom);
Universal Operations Group
Universal Production Studios
Universal Parks & Resorts
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 17th 2009, 09:22

It's hard to find something not made in china these days, but
I've quit buying at wal-mart, because they have turned, since the old man died.

It hurts me, mentally atm, that this is trying to be turned into just another 3rd world country.
It's gotta stop.

bailouts. gotta stop
Spending money that isn't there, and printing more....gotta stop
That's just for beginners.

Buy USA.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 18th 2009, 13:51

It won't stop.
It has only begun.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: GE   It can't stop here EmptyApril 18th 2009, 15:27

I felt pretty good after reading the list...the only one I'm guilty of watching/buying is the Weather Channel; and that's very infrequently.

I started boycotting GE products a long time ago when I learned they were selling stuff to Iran, while Iran was arming the thugs who were killing our soldiers and marines in Iraq. I wrote to them then and told them I'd NEVER buy another GE product, and I have not.

You gotta start somewhere. Jeff Immelt and his twin, Jeff Zucker are a couple of traitors, as far as I'm concerned. I'm amazed their shareholders haven't kicked them out; since their stock has plummeted so much, recently, maybe there's still hope.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 21st 2009, 10:36

vg0va3 wrote:
What do you say to a couple of crazy ideas? affraid

I get your sentiments but in order for boycotts to work, they must be narrowly focused and the party affected must clearly understand the message. I am looking for things that we can do.

I have noticed a distinct uptick in left-wing comment sections of normally right-wing e-news and blogs. It woudl appear to be organized. ACORN is hugh and well funded with TARP money. They are also overwhelming the call in shows such as Washington Journal, often calling in a "I used to be a republican but...). The trolls are east to spot but take up airtime, nevertheless. The fact that most of them don't work, leaves them a lit of time to call TV and radio shows.

That is one place we can make a difference. Create accounts on all the blogs, the Politico, FoxNews, etc. Whenever an article apears that gets your attention, log in and comment. Your comment just might be the one that changes another mind!

I don't know what is planned down the road otehr then Glenn Beck's 9/12 thing. There is not much rumblings in the air. But there are other ways we can be heard.

If you are not a member of Free Republic, I recommend you join. Jim Robinson start FR in the mid-nineties and is largely credited with insuring that Gore was not able to steal the election from Busk in 2000. (Those Sore Loosermen signs were from Free Republic).

Once on FR, you can encourage members to join here. There is a Georgia section there. That is how it works.
Back to top Go down
julie

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 21st 2009, 19:13

I heard the other day on the Bill&Joel show that there is a Tea Party planned in Watkinsville on Mat 9th, it's a Saturday from 1-3. For more info. go to www.athensteaparty.com. My husband and I will be going and I'm telling everyone I know.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 00:24

Give me more info of the location. My wife and I would surely go.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
julie

Female Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 08:35

The may 9 tea party will be at the Oconee County Veterans Park in Watkinsville, just south of Athens.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here EmptyApril 22nd 2009, 10:14

Thanks,
We will surely be there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It can't stop here Empty
PostSubject: Re: It can't stop here   It can't stop here Empty

Back to top Go down

It can't stop here
Page 1 of 1