LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment Empty
PostSubject: Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment   Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment EmptyApril 21st 2009, 11:41

Michael Bane Blog Spot

This is an interesting read. The fact that it is coming from the 9th Circuit makes me more than a little suspicious. These are the California wack-o's that have been more overrules than any court in the land. But give it a read and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment   Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment EmptyApril 21st 2009, 12:46

This thing is hard to comprehend.
Ga. Packing on Ninth Circuit

They have a pretty good dialog going on. I am not a lawyer and I did not stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

I have read it all and it is confusing. I must admit that I cannot believe that anything that court does could be good for gun advocates.

I am concerned that this may be an avenue to bring the 2nd Amendment in from of the SCOTUS. Remember what administration were are under now.

The left is terrified of the gun rights issue. Owners have demonstrated by their purchases how deeply invested they are in this issue. Pelosi said she would not even think of going after guns before the 2010 elections.

But what if this came in from of a more liberal SCOTUS (remember we had a 1 vote majority and that was Kennedy the swinger!) and the 2nd was seen more limited. The dems could shrug their shoulders and say, it is just the law of the land. There would be no dem to point to and they would lose very few votes.

I smell a rat.
Back to top Go down

Ninth Circuit Incorporates 2nd Amendment
Page 1 of 1