LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor... Empty
PostSubject: Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor...   Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor... EmptyApril 29th 2009, 13:12

What's going on? Now I hear Nathan Deal is going to jump into the race. This is not good, because some of these folks are good candidates and would serve us well; but only one will win, and the rest will be out of public service.

How do those of you in Nathan's district feel? I'm sad; I really would wish he'd run against Isakson, but I guess no sitting GOP politician would have the nerve...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor...   Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor... EmptyApril 29th 2009, 18:00

I'm eager to hear opinions on this as well. Deal's record looks solid to me, but I have heard from some folks since this Tea Party thing began that are not totally happy with him and would like to see him out of public service.

Anyone?

I was thinking about running, but I'd have to buy new Tshirts. Wink LOL
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

Too Many GOP Contenders for Governor...
Page 1 of 1