LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process Empty
PostSubject: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 6th 2009, 21:01

16 year old homeschooled child arrested, held under 'patriot act'

This is an important story. A little background about myself. I am a software designer for the food processing industry. Because of my little extra knowledge of computers, I am able to send mail to anyone and have it appear as coming from anyone I want. (RFC821) I also know how to do IP spoofing where I can appear to be a different IP address than I am. My son knows how to do this and we used to send each other e mails coming from such places as Mary@Poppins.Com Actually, you need not know anything and can just do Google searches and you will find web sites that will do this for you.

So it would take very little effort for me to appear as this kid. I could send threats to the POTUS or bomb threats to schools.

Do you think a homeschooled young Christian would be a target to the left to set up? I bet he is quite verbal about his patriotism (remember that now qualifies you as an extremist) and Christian views (another entry in the terrorist lexicon) . Maybe he has attended a Tea Party. Would it be a shocker for some other leftist punks to set him up?

How is this any different than me typing up a death threat and putting someone else’s return address on the upper rleft corner of the envelop?

Haven’t seen the ACLU running to this boys defense. What if he was a black muslim?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 6th 2009, 21:06

If he was a muslim, you wouldn't have heard about it at all.

The media won't report it. Nothing will happen. And we slip further into 1984.

This is why we should watch what we say online. This is why we should be having meetings in person, not over the internet. This is why, hopefully none of our patriotic members here take the mother's view on firearms. Not that I think she should have had a shoot out with them, but not saying i'd blame her if she did. But since she "hates guns" or whatever it was she said....what could she do?
What can we do?

The first thing we can do is WAKE THE PEOPLE UP. But how?

I have ideas, but not here.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 09:02

this is exactly why I have my news part of my site blocked.
It was first because of threats about illegal immigration talk,
then other things.

There is a gang mentality in the gov., and That's what is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 10:19

catocom wrote:
this is exactly why I have my news part of my site blocked.
It was first because of threats about illegal immigration talk,
then other things.

I'm not following you. Is this your own site? What are you blocking?
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 11:44

yeah I have a forum myself, and had to make the news part semi-private.
similar to the off topic part here, but not hidden in name.

also had to go to request only registration.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 11:59

Okay,
that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 21:59

Government despises homeschooling. There was recent case in North Carolina where a judge FORCED a lady to send her teenage child to public school, even though the child was testing above grade level. The judge stated he was concerned about the child's "socialization!" Well, I guess so. Apparently the judge wants to make sure this child is exposed to all the horrible stuff that goes on in public school, including the abysmal education they receive.

My second daughter has home schooled all her children. The oldest is in a Master's Program right now, and the second one is receiving her degree in music, this weekend, with a 4.0 grade point average, summa cum laude, valedictorian of her class. Don't you just know we're concerned that she hasn't been properly socialized! Mad She's played with the Athens Symphony and has been with the Gainesville Symphony for about four years. Oh, she's leaving, in July, to go to the mission field. in the Dominican Republic, to teach music to desperately poor children. Gosh, just think how much better she could have done as a product of public school...
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 22:12

I have two daughters in 9th and 11th grade. This is the first year they have been in public school. We have homeschooled them or enrolled them in Christian school whenever my wife was able to teach there. Last year she was laid off from Westminster so we finally put them in public school. They are very well grounded and can tolerate a couple of years in government schools. Actually N. Gwinnett is a pretty good public school.

My wife used to teach at Masters in Dacula.

Donna. Are you and your husband going to be at the Athen's Tea Party? We look forward to meeting you and others.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 7th 2009, 22:46

If that's the one on Saturday, that's the same day our granddaughter gets her degree; so we'll be tied up all day. I hope you'll come back with a report and some good pictures. Wonder if the Athens Daily News will cover it....yeah, right...

Of course, there are good public schools; but they are the exception rather than the rule. It's great your kids had a good foundation to operate from, and some kids just do well because they're smart to begin with. Our kids were in public school for their entire school career; and being military, they were constantly changing. But, they all did well and graduated with honors, and all went on to college and their degrees--one with a PhD and three have Masters, two Bachelors. I think some kids just learn by osmosis, but my heart goes out to those families whose children need that extra push. Our daughter, in S.C., has an autistic son; and it's a constant battle to get him the education he's been promised by the government. What she wouldn't give to just have part of her tax money to be able to place him in private school! He's been moved all over Greenville County--4 different schools in 5 years, and the little guy's only 7! Thank God, he's got wonderful parents who get out and fight to get him what he needs. There are other kids, who have the same needs, however; and their parents are not equipped to advocate for their kids. Those are the ones who really lose. I've actually pondered the idea of running for school board, but at this point I don't know enough about the power of the school board, to solve these issues, to make a decision.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 8th 2009, 13:31

We went to j&j's grocery shopping today, and the guy that checked us out was homeschooled.
He was so refreshingly bright, and commonsensical.

We talked about computer/web programming while he checked us out.
Back to top Go down
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyMay 8th 2009, 14:47

I was listening to Mike Gallagher on Townhall radio this morning. He had the 14 yr. old Jonathan Krone who is homeschooled. Jonathan spoake at CPAC and the Atlanta Tea Party. He has also been on Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh's radio show. He is from Duluth, GA.

He is a homeschooler though his parents send him to specific classes for supplemental schooling much as we did. At the Tea Party we sat beside a young lady who attended school with Jonathan. She said his nick-name is Doogie Republican.

I guess it is just a matter of time before the liberals start demonizing him. Can't start to early. They are going after Palin and she is not a threat until 2012!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process EmptyJune 7th 2009, 16:35

Does anyone know if this young man is still being held???
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process   Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriot act put 16 yr old homeschooler in jail w/o due process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Liberty or Death-
Jump to: