LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker

Go down 
+2
Wilberforce
SpringerRider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker Empty
PostSubject: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 8th 2009, 21:53

'Don't Tread on Me' puts driver in 'watch' category in DHS report

This is absolutely terrifying. We did not have this under Bush. In 100 days we have turned into a despotic state. What was on his bumper was once an American Flag. Simply put – you know who this administration regards as a threat.
Homeland Idiocy

I guess this forum is a national threat. Seems it is quoting an American Gadsen Flag too.

Jeff, you days of freedom are numbered!
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 9th 2009, 12:11

I understand that some of the militia groups have taken the Gadsden flag as their rallying banner, so I can see an overeager Barney Fife making it his mission to "nip it in the bud" and investigate the background of a lawful citizen, just in case he's a closet militia member with an arsenal. Like the MARTA cops did to the guy who was lawfully CC on the train.

But if you re-read the story, and switch the bumper sticker to something politically correct--"Greenpeace" or "Obama 08" or "Support Gay Marriage" or "Pelosi is a Hottie" (OK, I don't think even the libs could go THAT far)--just think about how the media would react. It would be a national story within a couple of news cycles, there would be a Justice Department investigation, the cop would lose his job and be subjected to death threats on DemUnderground, and Al Sharpton would show up in town just as soon as his private jet could get him there.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 10th 2009, 11:33

"...just in case he's a closet militia member with an arsenal"

that's illegal now too? geek

Either people are willing to stand for Liberty or they're not. I think you can see that by the % of active users on this forum.

The few, will defend the many....until those few see that it's a losing battle and give up too. After seeing the turn-out at the Athens Tea Party yesterday, it made me wonder if we should all just give up and go about our lives and wait for Big Brother to tell us what to do next.

But then, after the Tea Party...20 patriots stood around and got fired up.....there was hope, and encouragement, and coordinating, and planning, and 20 people stood there for an hour after the event and reaffirmed their desire to FIGHT BACK. Springer, I know you guys had to scoot with the weather coming in on us, but I wished you could have been there! There's a fighting spirit in those folks that were there after the event.

We cannot let fear stop us from doing what is right.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 11th 2009, 15:55

Ding,dang,dadgum-it. That reminds me. I haven't put my "Don't Tread on me Sticker" on the truck yet. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 11th 2009, 21:07

Jeff, You better watch out flying those flags in your truck. Dem boys will think you're the ring leader (which I guess you kind of are) Shocked .

Its pretty sad that the world has come to this. So is this a case of a cop just getting another reason to pull some one over, or is Homeland Security really brain washing these people?
Back to top Go down
geejay95
geejay95

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: flying them with you!!!   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker EmptyMay 11th 2009, 21:42

Jeff, you are not alone. I ordered a gadsden flag and plan to fly it proudly every chance i get, and take it to dc with me in september. You know I told my mother yesterday that I was going to DC and every time I mention teaparties or fair tax rallies she says "AmI gonna have to come get you out of jail?" I keep telling her I am willing to martyr for my beliefs and she giggles, but yesterday my stepdad said, " youknow it is time someone did something to let the elected know how we feel.". I was proud to hear that because at first he just shook his head. Chalk one up for the home team. I do not post much because you guys say it all ahead of me. But just thought I would share this thought. Don't be discouraged we are still going Jeff. Also my friend bought 100 pocket constitutions and we have been giving them out to everyone we know and I plan to buy as many as I can to give out now and in DC. I am really looking forward to that trip. I guess you can tell. Do you know any events going on in the meantime. What is upi with the fourth of July parades? Keep us informed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker   Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker Empty

Back to top Go down

Suspect detained over 'extremist' bumper sticker
Page 1 of 1