LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Campaign for Liberty

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Campaign for Liberty Empty
PostSubject: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty EmptyMay 26th 2009, 22:03

Just received a package from Ron Paul about his Campaign for Liberty. His main goal is to audit the Federal Reserve. I'm all for that. They are by far the biggest crooks in the US.

There's currently a bill for this in the house and senate. HR 1207 and S 604 to be exact. There's 179 cosponsers of the House bill. That's pretty good, but there's still lots that aren't on board. I'm afraid most all of the banking committe is in the Fed's back pockets, so this might not ever see the light of day.

We're talking the Fed here. No one...and I mean no one has more money than the Fed. Heck, if someone did, they could just run the printing press another day or two and take the lead. These guys aren't going to let their secret get out or let the average American realize what they do.

I still plan on sending the cards to my congressmen and probably sending them some cash too. I'm on board for doing away with the Fed, but its going to be a long road.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty EmptyMay 27th 2009, 16:36

I'll second this motion. Thanks for postin' it up. I think it's very important.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty EmptyMay 27th 2009, 19:40

I'll be getting emails, and such, lined up. Wink
Thanks for the heads up.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty EmptyMay 29th 2009, 22:13

I see Broun (my guy in District 10), Kingston (1), Price (6), Deal (9), Gingrey (11), Westmoreland (3), Linder (7) and Barrow (12) have all signed on as co-sponsors. If your guy's not in the mix, you need to get after him.

On the senate bill, there's not a single co-sponsor. The bill was authored by an independent from Vermont... Anyway, we all need to get after Isakson (remind him about next November, and tell him elephants don't forget) and Chambliss.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty EmptyMay 30th 2009, 10:07

Kingston for me.
I have seen him speak at several events, and he's a swell guy.
The only incumbent I voted for this past election.
After the bailout, Chambliss can forget about my vote...Allen Buckley got it last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campaign for Liberty   Campaign for Liberty Empty

Back to top Go down

Campaign for Liberty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Slow Roasted Pork-
Jump to: