LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Tiller

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 1st 2009, 15:53

Watch carefully the news media on this one. The shooter was just one person, who took the life of another person, who made a living taking the lives of countless little persons. I take no responsibility for the actions of the shooter, who denied the prolife rhetoric he claimed to believe by taking justice into his own hands, but the media will nonetheless try to place the blame on all of us who believe in the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Hustle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 3rd 2009, 21:39

Isn't it just sad how Obama spoke out against this situation, and said nothing about a muslim taking the life of an American serviceman.
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 4th 2009, 11:12

all I'll say about it, is if a person decides to become a preacher, they'd better think hard about it,
and make sure they are pretty in line with the values of the majority of the people in the congregation.

I'm pro-choice, but only to the extent of the laws that were set, before this current administration.
no late term, except in Extreme cases...
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 4th 2009, 11:29

And then they give US Marshall protection to high profile abortion providers.

I heard somebody describe the shooter as a "terrorist" the other day. Murderer would be accurate, and perhaps anti-abortion extremist, but terrorist? Nobody else in the church was in danger.

And in a strange twist to all of this--why would the guy pick church to catch up with Dr. Tiller? I think it may have been recently changed, but Kansas has prohibited the carrying of handguns into a church, even with a concealed carry permit. Perhaps, and I'm just surmising here, but perhaps the shooter figured that was the easiest place to murder him without opposition. That makes me question why Georgia continues to prohibit CC in churches--it makes sense to allow law-abiding citizens to protect themselves and others in church as well as everywhere else.

And to respond to catacom's point--I don't think the federal government has any standing or jurisdiction to establish so-called abortion rights. I break with some of my pro-life friends with my position--I am staunchly pro-life (and I have the personal experience to prove it, if anybody ever is interested), but I don't want any federal intervention, whether it is to establish a right to abortion or to prevent partial-birth abortion. Not a federal cent should be going to abstinence programs, pro-choice funding, planned parenthood, overseas birth control, or any other "reproductive" agenda. Let each state deal with the issue, and if we have a patchwork of laws, then so be it. Roe v. Wade had to search into the penumbra of the constitution (a laughable point in any other context--it means the white spaces between the words) to find a right to privacy strong enough to throw out state restrictions on abortion. Between finding privacy rights in the penumbra of the Constitution and the Commerce Clause jursidiction, the limits on the federal government's power were almost completely eliminated.

Stepping off the soapbox now.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Ratio   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 4th 2009, 21:43

What's the ratio between murders of abortionists in this country and preborn children? How about 49,000,000 to 5? Isn't it sickening?
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller EmptyJune 5th 2009, 21:55

Shameful I think.
Since all the political correctness though, there's not much shame out there it seems.
I think shame has it's place.
Without shame, there's not as much incentive to do right.

Some want to blur shame with misdirection, like race, gender...
I personally don't care what persuasion you are, if you act right, I can be a friend/neighbor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dr. Tiller Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Tiller   Dr. Tiller Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Tiller
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Liberty or Death-
Jump to: