LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

By the way.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: By the way.....   By the way..... EmptyJune 9th 2009, 17:44

I'm still the owner of LibertyCalls.org and when I have time, I'm going to find a new host and reestablish the main homepage with a different host. The host and it's useless site-creation software was the main reason behind the email I sent out.

In case anyone cares.

ALrighty then everyone, back to sleep! Sleep geek
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the way.....   By the way..... EmptyJune 10th 2009, 09:29

I sure miss everyone here. It was the one place where I felt we were a community. I surely hope this can be resurrected.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the way.....   By the way..... EmptyJune 10th 2009, 21:17

Donna, so do I. I don't know if everyone just wasn't prepared for a long battle and thought that the Feb Tea Party would be enough or what? Or perhaps since I haven't announced another one, there's a sense that I'm not doing anything.

This week and last, I haven't done much. My mother has been pretty ill and has some heart problems. We were at Piedmont last week where they tried to do a procedure, but some small things went wrong and they had to delay it for a few weeks and try again. I've been a little out of the loop lately. But as soon as we get my dear mother straightened out Smile , I'll be back around more - whether we're a handful or a room full of people.

Also, I've spent some time working on the blog, which is pretty much done for now - and next week I'm going to start a thing with RobfromAdairsville over on the other site that deals with reporting on media lies and bias for the National 912 Project site. ( Hey, Rob you guys don't forget me, I'll be back ASAP)

The big party for the 4th of July is at Gwinnett Place Mall. I haven't had any more info cross my desk on that, but you can google Georgia Tea Party Patriots to see what they're up to on that event. Last I heard they were setting up to try and get Herman Cain to be the keynote speaker - which would be AWESOME!

I think all of us that are still here have to be somewhat disappointed by the "fall off" around here, but several people sent me messages saying that I needed to keep my chin up. So that's what I've done, and I've rededicated myself to making something of this organization because of the kind, supportive words of those people.

I've also taken off any refrence to donations, and the decals are free to anyone that will display one. ( If you put them on the window, and not your bumper - you can take them off later if you get bored with us. Wink )

So again let me take a line here to thank those of you that are still here.

And also, in case some that see this missed the mass email I sent out - if you donated money, it turns out we don't need it(as slow as we're growing, it's just not that big of an issue for my wife and I) and we will be trying to return it. If you don't get yours in a week or so, sent me a PM and tell me where you were when you donated it( or by what method) and we'll check the records and get it back to you guys that gave us money.

You know, I've thought about it alot and maybe what we need is not an army of people anyway. Maybe what we need is a handful of people willing to do the unusual, to call attention to the Cause. When they find us, I'll be waiting for them, plans at the ready.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the way.....   By the way..... EmptyJune 10th 2009, 21:47

It's so good to hear that you're not throwing in the towel! Honestly, I've looked all over the internet; and I simply cannot find an active, cohesive group. In most places, the posters are just all over the place; and there just doesn't seem to be any focus. I felt like this group was beginning to come together, with Jeff in leadership; because he seems to know how to circle the wagons around a particular issue.

As far as I know, we'll be around on the 4th of July; so I'll make it a point to get the DH to Gwinett Place if that's where the action's going to be. Who's sponsoring that, Jeff? Wow, it would be GREAT if Herman Cain were the keynoter. I actually read somewhere, recently, where it was reported he's about to make an "important announcement." Be Still My Heart! I would be thrilled, beyond words, if he'd run against Isakson. I think the planets are all in alignment, and if he, and some other real conservatives, like Mario Rubio of Florida, would challenge the status quo, there would really be some hope for the GOP!

Did anyone here get the notice about the "Take Back America" rally at Lavonia on June 27, at 3:30 p.m. at the Gazebo? Jeff, it's sponsored by FreedomWorks, so you've probably heard about it. You might want to share more of the details if you have them.

Wow, it's good to see you back here! Welcome Home, Patriot!
Back to top Go down
catocom
Patriot
catocom

Male Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-04-16

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the way.....   By the way..... EmptyJune 11th 2009, 20:10

Do you have any way to do a site backup?
Do you have access to a cpanel?

I've got some space, but I don't know what kind of bandwidth you need.
I probably can cover that too.

I use "Host For Web" (I have a reseller account, and just host free to certain applications) Wink
I make it look good though Very Happy
They are pretty dependable, and understanding about hacks.

http://catohosting.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

By the way..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: By the way.....   By the way..... Empty

Back to top Go down

By the way.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Liberty or Death-
Jump to: