LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tax Day Tea Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Tax Day Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Tax Day Tea Party   Tax Day Tea Party EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 20:58

What: Gainesville, GA Tax Day Tea Party
Where: Poultry Park, corner of Jesse Jewell and W. Academy St.
When: 4:00Pm to 6:00PM April 15th, 2009

In coordination with Tea Party groups across the country, LibertyCalls.org will hold a Tax Day Tea Party in conjunction with the people of Gainesville, GA that annually have a show of support at the Gainesville post office for the Fair Tax. There is also a protest planned for Atlanta, but being a resident of Gainesville( and I suppose Gainesville, GA being the "home" of LibertyCalls.org), I thought it would be appropriate to let the citizens of north Georgia know that we are officially on the job.

Please consider joining us on April 15th at Poultry Park in Gainesville. I will have American flags, Gadsden flags, a Culpeper flag and we will make signs. I'm also going to be contacting the local AM radio stations and anyone else who will listen to let them know what is in the works. I do not believe we will need a permit, since we will occupy the public sidewalk on Green Street, but I will look into it. I know tax day is not on a weekend, but isn't a stand for liberty worth a day off work?

Please be sure to see the RULES page for the rules we must adhere to per the city permit.

I will start a thread in the Liberty or Death Forum for comments, suggestions, sign ideas, and coordination of the event. This will be our first official event, and I would like to see it be a launching pad for the May Day event. If anyone has contacts in the media, please alert them. If I've forgotten any information, please ask questions in the new thread provided in the Liberty or Death section of the board.

Thanks all,
Let Freedom Ring!
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

Tax Day Tea Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: Hear Ye, Hear Ye!-
Jump to: