LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Soldiers in the streets, in AL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Soldiers in the streets, in AL Empty
PostSubject: Soldiers in the streets, in AL   Soldiers in the streets, in AL EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 13:17

coming soon to a town near you?

Soldiers Called to "guard crime scene"

The article says they weren't armed, but I believe the photo shows sidearms. I will enlarge it in photoshop when I get home if I have time, or someone else can if you have the means to do so.

They say someone called them, and 20 MP's came out to the town after the mass homicides by the nutcase guy that killed his family, other citizens of the town and then himself. It is also said in the article that this "may" be a violation of federal law.

I say it's a violation of our trust by whomever was in charge of those MP's and whomever called them.
Not to be an alarmist, but you can take this however you want. The Army is investigating.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: It is wrong   Soldiers in the streets, in AL EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 20:48

Glen Beck covered this on his evening show. This is not the place for our military. What will be done? Swept under the rug, no doubt, but it's just one more case of this administration pushing and biting where they don't belong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers in the streets, in AL   Soldiers in the streets, in AL EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 07:02

It begins very slowly. Before you know whats happening, it could possibly be to late.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers in the streets, in AL   Soldiers in the streets, in AL EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 09:16

I didn't have time to enlarge the photo...we're they not carrying sidearms at least? Did Glenn say whether or not they were armed...not that it really matters.

To me, it's a show of force. A mini-surge if you will..probably on a local level though. It could easily become a pattern on local levels, and the people could easily be made to accept it by telling them it's just for their own "protection." Much like the Mafia protects people.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers in the streets, in AL   Soldiers in the streets, in AL EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 12:57

first you see some here, then more of them over there, then one day they'll be everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soldiers in the streets, in AL   Soldiers in the streets, in AL Empty

Back to top Go down

Soldiers in the streets, in AL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LibertyCalls :: 2nd Amendment Issues-
Jump to: