LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pre-Tea Party Meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Pre-Tea Party Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyMarch 29th 2009, 10:24

Just a heads up, I'm going to ask that we meet up sometime before the 15th. Probably this week or this weekend, or early the next week. I need some help in Gainesville with a couple of projects that will get the community's attention.

Smile

If anyone has any ideas of things we could do in the week leading up the TParty, please let me know somehow, or write them down and we'll discuss them at the meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 12:13

I am looking forward to helping you.

As for pre-tea party
1) Do you have a date or time for a meeting.
2) Can this be considered a PSA that can be ran in the Gaiensville Times and on the radio for free? I understand the budget is limited.
3) Flyers to be placed throughout town.
4) What is the cost for a 1 week electronic billboard? I think Jacobs media has some in town.

Also, I saw the agenda, but did not see specifics of what you wish to cover during your time. Have you given any thought to that yet? The main takeaway is going to be "what do we do next".

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 17:57

Thank you for your fire! Smile

We pretty much have everything covered that you asked about. The Pre-tea meeting is going to be at the Ihop on the 7th, at 7PM.

I've talked with Bill and Joel( WDUN) on the air and will get to speak about it again before the party if I understood them correctly. Martha Zoller is speaking and I'm sure she will plug the event on her show. Flyers are up around town in local businesses, gun shops, firing ranges, the VFW, and food joints. I'm not fond of putting up flyers on poles, etc. but since this is a grass-rootsey movement, have at it. Smile

As far as giving any thought as to specifics, do you mean what am I going to say? Ahhhh....for that you shall have to wait until the 15th! I don't intend to leave any doubt as to the state of our liberty. I had a warm up speech a month ago, and it went fairly well except for an audience that had no intention of doing anything beyond clapping and scribbling the url down - so at this, our first rally with LC.org I am not intending on holding back. I seldom ever do, as you all will learn. Smile My lawyer friend tells me that the #2 thing I need worry about in doing all this is slander, and I don't think he means from one of the members here. Wink LOL

What we do next is continue to work with groups all over the country, and continue to formulate and excute our plan for Georgia. You'll have to bear with me, this will not all get done overnight....but I am working nearly every night after my day job until midnight or so. Stay the course, lend a hand, and keep your eyes and ears open.

While Obama fiddles and burns the Constitution to the ground, We the People are mobilizing to mount an historic defense of our Rights and I thank you for being a part of it.

All of you out there. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31

PostSubject: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyApril 3rd 2009, 21:51

I shall see you on the 15th. If you can think of anything else, please feel free to reach out.
Back to top Go down
Lainey

Female Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyApril 6th 2009, 19:01

Idea I am stealing this from another website I have visited. We should invite our elected officials, local, state, and federal to come to the tea party and meet their CEO's. They do work for us. Right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting EmptyApril 6th 2009, 20:11

I think that's been posted here already, but either way it's a great idea. Anyone that would like to jump on this, have at it! I am swamped right now, and I'm sure as it gets closer I'll be even more swamped! Smile

So much to do, so little time! Yikes! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Tea Party Meeting   Pre-Tea Party Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Tea Party Meeting
Page 1 of 1