LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please call your local radio stations or newspapers...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Please call your local radio stations or newspapers... Empty
PostSubject: Please call your local radio stations or newspapers...   Please call your local radio stations or newspapers... EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 19:00

Those of you in Gainesville, please email or call Martha Zoller, Bill and Joel, and anyone else you can think of to ask them to talk about the Tea Party. With all due respect to anyone in our local media( because they may be reading this, and also because they may actually be planning on promoting the event? ) I am having a hard time getting a committment from anyone in the local area about promoting or even mentioning our event. Perhaps the Tea Party movement is just too radical for them? ( Even though Mrs. Zoller has listed on her website one at Berry College).

All I know, is that no one from the Fair Tax organization, the Hall Co. GOP, or local media has offered to interview anyone with LibertyCalls.org, or even said that they would mention our event to help get the word out.

AGAIN, I may be jumping the gun here a bit, but we are really closing in on the event........and frankly, I would like to know who is with us and who is not. It's not rocket science. You either stand with us or you continue to let the government run all over the Constitution while you whine away your days and hope someone will do something.

Well, WE ARE DOING SOMETHING! ( and so are all the people that are calling me every night about the Tea Party!) I spent a few minutes last night emailing back and forth with Mrs. Zoller( whom I admire greatly), and the emails ended abruptly and without a word of hope that we could count on her promoting our event...perhaps she was just busy and got tied up. I don't know.

So, if you have a minute, please send a polite email to anyone at this site WDUN Radio or any other news outlet you can think of. Perhaps it's just they don't like me. confused

Perhaps you folks might have more luck. Maybe I just talk too much. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Please call your local radio stations or newspapers...   Please call your local radio stations or newspapers... EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 19:02

See, I knew I was jumping the gun. Thank you MARTHA ZOLLER! Smile ( I just read your post mayasun! )

I can't listen at work, and I had no idea whether she'd mention us or not. I hope we get mentioned again as we get closer. Still, it wouldn't be a bad idea to write an email and thank her and ask the other folks on that station or any other to mention us as well.

Thanks Martha. You do not know how much I appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Are you set to be on Martha's show before Wednesday?   Please call your local radio stations or newspapers... EmptyApril 9th 2009, 21:01

I figured you have it covered already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please call your local radio stations or newspapers...   Please call your local radio stations or newspapers... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please call your local radio stations or newspapers...
Page 1 of 1