LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome new Members!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Welcome new Members! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome new Members!   Welcome new Members! EmptyJuly 2nd 2009, 22:11

Just wanted to say that we are glad to have some new members popping in. We are sponsoring the GeorgiaCarry Convention, and we will probably see ( hopefully) some new members from that upcoming event.

I've got alot of crazy stuff going on right now, but I'll be back around more as soon as I can. I may have over-reached a bit in my obligations, and i'm trying to find time to fit everything in, and still have time to fan the fires at LC.org. Smile

Right now, I'm in the process of honing my goals and getting down to brass tacks with regards to what we're going to do, and where we're headed here. I'm having to put alot of things I'd like to do on hold, while I try to sort through everything and come to a firm conclusion.

suggestions, as always are more than welcome.

Have a great Independence Day everyone! We'll be out of town visiting my mom, and I"ll pop in probably on Monday. Hold down the fort.

JJ
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new Members!   Welcome new Members! EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 16:14

hi, well...things have been busy here, but I haven't forgotten about ya. Spent the last month moving and getting settled into a
new house and had to switch from day to night shift which left me exhausted. Got registered for college this fall. At 36, i'm officially
a college student again. This whole summer has been a busy blur. Sorry for
my absence, but things are just now becoming managable again. ...So what are we doin'?? Saturday July 25th thing is out for me because
I have a really kewl Star Wars B-day party for my 6year old going on that day, but other than that, I'm ready to roll...
Oh get this...I tried and tried to get into classes that I need for my major, but with my schedule,
the only thing that I could take is a political science
global studies class...hmmm... should be very very interesting
...still here....
Kelly
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new Members!   Welcome new Members! EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 20:26

Well, to be quite honest, we are making one last effort to gain some members who will be able to participate in the forums, help with events, etc. I've spent a small amount in support of the GeorgiaCarry.org 1st Annual Convention to both help them with the costs of the convention, and plug LC.org.

Honestly, I am not holding my breath that we can go on like this for much longer. Whether it was something I did or did not do, or just a general lack of interest in building a group from scratch, this experiment has been interesting, but not particularly effective. Rome wasn't built in a day, but 9.12 Groups around us are growing like wildfire, while we haven't been able to put together anything since we barely organizes the Tea Party.

So......

I'm planning on riding this out another month or two, and if it stays like this....closing up the .org, leaving the message board up( it's free mostly), and moving on.

We've gotten involved with NorthGeorgia9.12 and also AlarmandMuster.com and that will be the next attempt at finding our place in the new conservative movement.

LC.org could be easily saved and moved forward, but the commitment and interest is just not manifesting itself, and you can only beat a dead horse so long before it starts to need grillin'. Wink LOL

So, to answer your question....that's what we're doin'.

We are hoping for some new blood from firearms owners, or we are closing up shop and I'll encourage everyone to join their local 9.12 group. Heck, join your local 9.12 group anyway....they are apparently doing something right.

JJ
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new Members!   Welcome new Members! EmptyJuly 23rd 2009, 20:42

well..keep in touch and take me with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome new Members!   Welcome new Members! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome new Members!
Page 1 of 1