LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A note to members....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

A note to members.... Empty
PostSubject: A note to members....   A note to members.... EmptyMarch 1st 2009, 14:58

If you or your business can help us in any way, please let me know. It might be as simple as putting up a card or flyer in your window, or whatever.

Eventually, I'll have a way for people to make donations, but of course no donation will be required to stand with us. Some can donate time and skills, passing the word or coordinating things....and hopefully some will donate cold hard cash. Smile

I'll give a breakdown of the expenses in another thread sometime this week, just so everyone that visits will understand why we are asking for donations.

Anyway, if you'd like to help in any way, just let me know. And while you're at it...if you see a wall, sign or dumpster with dust on it...feel free to scribble libertycalls.org on it with your finger....because I'm going to....
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

A note to members....
Page 1 of 1