LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Note from Jeff...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

A Note from Jeff... Empty
PostSubject: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 00:40

I don't have kids.

Ironic, no?

At any rate:

As a last ditch effort to breathe new life into the site and message boards here, I'm sponsoring a insert in the GeorgiaCarry.org program, which will be handed out at the 1st Annual GCO Convention. It wasn't cheap, but I thought it might let the members of GCO know we're behind them. And by that, I mean the 6 of us still left here. Smile

If we do not grow in the next few months, I'll delete the boards, redesign the website and hook up with a few friends from other sites and try another angle to this thing.

I posted a long, regrettable post. and then deleted it.

you'll get to read that one in a month, i'm sure. so don't worry.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 23rd 2009, 12:21

Advertising should be good and GCO should be a good venue for it. Hopefully it will work well and get some folks over here.
Back to top Go down
unclebert
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 25th 2009, 19:45

Ok!!! Ok!!!! I'm here...... Everything will now be fine. Razz Razz

Sorry to see things are slowing down over here... Sorry I haven't participated more.

ub
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 26th 2009, 20:54

Don't sweat it Bert.

Cap and Tax is going to bury the whole country, anyway.

What a strange, strange turn of events - these last 9 years....

what a swift decline into the abyss....
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 27th 2009, 09:54

Cap and tax may be enough to push at least a couple of states over the edge. Alaska and Texas are already leaning toward secession, and taking away their livelihood may just do it.

Imagine one country (Old US) hampered by cap and tax, and another (Texalaska) freed from regulation and having all of the natural resources its citizens need. Anybody moving to Anchorage with me?
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Ready To Load Up The U-Haul...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 27th 2009, 12:42

Our little farm has been on the market for awhile, and we've actually entertained the idea of moving to Texas when it sells. We have some family and a few friends there. It would be a big step, but, honestly, if the state actually made a move toward independence, I think we could do it.
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 27th 2009, 14:55

My wife's sister and her kids live in Texas, and I'm afraid the state's not big enough to hold all of us, so I'll take Alaska. I figure the farther you can get from Washington, the better. And there's no problem with people sneaking across the border (other than an occasional Russian, I guess). Besides, the fishing's better in Alaska.
Back to top Go down
DonnaC
Defender of Liberty
Defender of Liberty

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 27th 2009, 16:53

If we were younger, we'd move to Alaska in a heartbeat; but since we're retired we wouldn't be able to afford the cost of living there. Also, I think I'd suffer from major SAD (seasonal affective disorder)! But, we'll come visit you when you move there... Wink
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... EmptyJune 27th 2009, 23:02

I'd go NUTS in the winter in AK.....but all things considered, that'd be my choice if I was going to leave GA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Note from Jeff...   A Note from Jeff... Empty

Back to top Go down

A Note from Jeff...
Page 1 of 1