LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon30506

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border.... Empty
PostSubject: The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....   The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border.... EmptyApril 15th 2009, 23:07

I spent the EASTER weekend in Palmdale Fl. I was reallly awakened to this entire immigration thing after spending some time with a representative of some illegals...better known as a field boss....these guys are from guatamala, they didn't walk her they came over on an airplane with a work visa. and some other piece of paper that wasn't legible at all, all of this was issued by the picking company. VIA Tallahasee....go figure.

After a lengthy conversation...evidentally they work Fl, NC and of all places NJ. at which point the visa expires....and they are on there own. the work visa has to be renewed in Guatamala.

This is the part that gets tricky, and i can't confirm neither way at this point. As an illegal in FL, if he approaches to buy an airline ticket to return home he will be arrested, and will be picking for free for the STATE of Florida....They through interpretation, relayed to me,,,,if us good ole boys in GA, AL, and TN. want to clean up immigration we need to start in tallahasee.
Back to top Go down
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....   The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border.... EmptyApril 16th 2009, 12:18

So you're saying that once they are arrested in FL, they aren't sent back? I always assumed that if they were illegal and needed a way home, all they had to do was turn themselves in and they'd get a free ride back.

There's no doubt that they take advantage of the work visas and don't leave when they expire. But heh, we should still let them have voting privledges right???? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
moon30506

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....   The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border.... EmptyApril 16th 2009, 22:25

I haven't looked up florida immigration laws yet but...trying to keep up with these people are like trying to catch a greased pig once they hit the states soil...These guatamalans are pouring there checks what they don't send back as stimulus check, into the local economy downthere. those people are very tolerant of them even though they are technically illegal....the almighty dollar is a powerful tool...let's say persuasive tool in that area of FL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....   The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The problems is in Tallahasee, not at the border....
Page 1 of 1