LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Obama and the F.B.I.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlie Hustle

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Obama and the F.B.I. Empty
PostSubject: Obama and the F.B.I.   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 08:18

Hello freedom seekers, this is my first post here. Just thought I would throw this out...

I don't know if anyone else saw or heard the speech obama gave to the FBI employees the other day, but I did and as always when obama speaks, I almost always get alarmed about something.

What got my attention, was that he said in 1934, the FBI was created and had 34 employees. The population at that time was 126,375,000. Now the agency has 32,000 employees and the U.S. population is 300,000,000.

The growth in this agency is absolutely scary. It is also scary in the sense that they are developing so many "crimes" and groups to monitor.

The other issue that concerned me was that his speach to them was more like a pep rally. He was still chanting his campaign
slogan of change. The crowd seemed to be very interactive with him, one person even fainted. He told the crowd that he was used to people fainting when he gave speaches, it happenned regularly during his campaign.

What concerned me with the reception of obama by the people of the FBI, is that he seemed to be bringing them into his political fold. It was nothing like he was addressing a branch of the government that is supposed to be looking out for the safety of the American people.
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Pied Piper   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 08:35

As I've said time and again, O-Bam-Bam is a silver tongued Pied Piper. The Thundering Herd---or Sheeple, if you prefer---hear the music and not the meaning behind the words. If I had not been here as witness, I would never have believed the amount of destruction he has done to our country in only 100 days.
In short order, unless we can reverse this madness, our country will be rendered to par of other failed governments around the globe. Ironically, this will cure the border problem, because why go to any place no better than where you are at?
Our Founding Fathers fought this battle; we may well be called to do the same.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Obama and the F.B.I.   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 08:37

Obama is always running for President. He is like the dog that caught the firetruck. What does he do with it now.

Obama knows how to run. He is very good at it. He does not know how to govern so he continues to just run. It is what he does. Sadly, while he is running, the government isn't.

As far as the size of the FBI, that is not that big. The FBI has always been far too polical. Hoover set the tone and it has never changed. It is too often used as a tool for the executive to punish opposition. Absolute power corrupts...you know the story.

Welcome to LC.
Back to top Go down
geejay95
geejay95

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: agree totally!   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 17:34

well said springer rider, very well said in fact
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Obama and the F.B.I.   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 17:41

Yes, welcome to LibertyCalls. What a great and thoughtful first post!

Somehow, this reminds me of another group of military folks that got all swept up in a leaders "greatness" and "charm." Taken into the fold and used against anyone that got in the way of what the dear leader wanted.

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller?

Ok, you give up. Well, here's a hint....

Obama and the F.B.I. Ssguardshm
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Obama and the F.B.I.   Obama and the F.B.I. EmptyApril 29th 2009, 19:35

But I don't see Hogan??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama and the F.B.I.   Obama and the F.B.I. Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama and the F.B.I.
Page 1 of 1