LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpringerRider
Patriot
SpringerRider

Male Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party   Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party EmptyApril 27th 2009, 21:44

Quote :
Blairsville, Carrollton , Rome and Roswell had crowds of around 300, while Columbus , Gainesville, Macon , and Warner Robins all drew over 500. Savannah newspapers reported over 1500 in attendance, making Savannah the second largest Tea Party in Georgia. All were on Wednesday, April 15th.

They had pictures of Blackshear but nothing for Gainesville.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: Re: Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party   Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party EmptyJune 7th 2009, 17:04

Thanks Springer. I've been going through and pruning some old posts for various reasons today and I'm finding alot of good posts that I missed when they were first put up. I didn't think I was THAT busy, but I missed some good/funny/educational posts by you and others! I thought the board was slow, but I've gotta learn to keep up! albino

(*I have always wanted to use that rabbit smiley. )
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

Americans for Prosperity(AFP) mention the Gainesville Tea Party
Page 1 of 1