LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

April 15th, 2009 Gainesville, GA Tea Party

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

April 15th, 2009 Gainesville, GA Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: April 15th, 2009 Gainesville, GA Tea Party   April 15th, 2009 Gainesville, GA Tea Party EmptyMarch 9th 2009, 21:06

We are having a Tea Party in Gainesville! Please consider joining us as we stand on Green Street with those who support the Fair Tax and show north Georgia that LibertyCalls.org is "on the job!"

I am hoping for shifts of people from 12:00Noon until 6:30PM. If you can come for the day, or just for a few minutes, I encourage you to be there and make your first stand with LibertyCalls.org. I will have flags, signs, etc. for the event and if you need directions or more information post up your questions here. There is public parking just a short walk away and I will have a cooler with water. Some details may change depending on whether or not we need permission from Big Brother, and if we have to we will make it a rolling rally for Liberty....but it is going to happen. It is my great desire that many of you would come to Gainesville to help us send a message to all of north Georgia!

Please use this thread to let me know if you can be there, discuss sign ideas, etc.

If I've forgotten anything please speak up. It will take many, many patriots to make LibertyCalls a lasting success story for Georgia and for freedom, so don't be shy about speaking up. All suggestions are welcome. You never know when a little idea might be the start of a major event in American history - just ask those fellows that dumped all that English tea into Boston Harbor!

Thanks and Let Freedom Ring!
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com

April 15th, 2009 Gainesville, GA Tea Party
Page 1 of 1