LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 16:40

More of your money, down the drain

And you can bet that the government will lay all the blame at the feet for Freddie and Fannie, because dear friends...as you know by now...the government not only created the problems we face today, they are here to solve them for us. And what better way to solve them than to hand our billions, never ask where that money is going, and then - when people find out it's going into someone's pocket - blame the institution that you've been propping up all this time.

I submit to you that NO BUSINESS in America is too big to fail. More smoke and mirrors.

Is there any reason to keep shoveling money into freddie and fannie? It's a joke, and the American taxpayer is the fool in the punch line.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Oh wait......we're saved!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 16:45

OOOOh, wait, wait, wait. I just jumped the gun there....it's all ok now - because the FEDERAL RESERVE is going to buy up 300BILLION in Treasury Bonds.

You know, I hope someone comes along and explains the implications of that, because frankly even though I'm not smart enough to know how that will play out, for whatever reason is just sounds like a bad idea.

Someone tell me I'm wrong about that.

Obama says, as quoted in the article I read that it will " take time" for his "revival programs" to work. By "work" I can only assume he means " totally destroy the country." Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 13:03

Admin wrote:
By "work" I can only assume he means " totally destroy the country." Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Extremist, terrorist, constitutionalist milita racist. You should be ashamed of yourself for implying that Chairman Obama would do anything of that sort. It is your duty to honor and obey all of The Chairman's policies.
bom
Back to top Go down
milliam
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 13:05

Owl, you are quite right to feel that the Federal Reserve buying up the Treasury Bonds is a bad thing. Basically what is happening here is that the FR is printing money so to speak...creating it out of thin air with absolutely no backing what so ever and then buying US debt with it. So not only are we killing the worth of the dollar by flooding the market with more of the same, but the US is also going further into debt.

For those who don't know, the Federal Reserve is a private bank owned by some of the richest folks in the world. They have no connection to the US government except to make money off of it.

The government used to have control over printing money, but then they gave the monetary control to the FR. If they hadn't done that, the US government could have printed the money and saved us the interest we're going to have to pay the FR.

So basically the we are paying the Federal Reserve interest on something they just created out of thin air.

Don't get me started on the whole Federal Reserve. They are one of the huge reasons we are in the shape we're in now.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 20:20

Totally agree milliam.
Too many people are still under the impression that its a government entity, much like the IRS
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! EmptyMarch 20th 2009, 20:46

PS - for those of you who see it and wonder who this "Owl" character is, it's me. The Admin.....I answer to anything pretty much, faster if there's food involved. Smile

Milliam, I didn't think it could be a good thing. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!   Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey, I've got a good idea...bonuses to Freddie and Fannie execs!
Page 1 of 1