LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don... Empty
PostSubject: Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...   Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don... EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 17:39

I want to send out a huge thank you to two members that have trusted me( and you) with their hard earned money...You both probably would rather I not mention it, but you deserve the respect and thanks of your fellow LibertyCalls members for helping to keep this young organization afloat!

cheers DecepticonDon and Captain Bob! Thank you so much.... cheers

I will be using the donations you sent to purchase some super-secret items for use the week of the Tea Party. I have a little PR campaign up my sleeve and was wondering where I was going to get the money for it. Now I think I have enough to cover it, and I thank you both so much. If there is any left over it will go toward paying the website hosting for the next couple of months. Or, I'll use the money to just keep the website up for 6 months and pay for the rally items myself. Either way, you have made it possible for us to reach MANY more people with your donations. I'll have photos of the project on the Tuesday before the rally! Smile I don't want to get your hopes up that it's a bi-plane trailing a huge banner or anything Wink LOL, but I think it will reach a huge audience. Can't say more....it's a little co-vert. Smile

God bless you both, and thank you so much.

Jeff J.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DecepticonDon
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...   Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don... EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 12:18

Thanks not needed, But welcome, nontheless. Very Happy

Sort of my counter to "spread the wealth"

I see America rising only if we citizens can help each other. Sometimes monetarily, but by and large through volunteering.
Not mandatory, but with a "its better to give than receive attitude."

I left some handouts several places at the gun show, and posted some alonside the Tea party flyers downtown Savannah.
Unfortunately, it rained Saturday, so they were ruined about 6 hours after being posted.
Bummed me out a bit. The more challenged I feel, the harder I strive to attain my goal.
That's why school sucked, it was too easy.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...   Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don... EmptyMarch 31st 2009, 17:56

Don, I've had more than a few set-backs and dissapointments since starting this thing. Normally, it would only take a few things to make me give up on an ordinary small goal.

We will stay the course, and bring Liberty back to America.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...   Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you for your faith in LibertyCalls.org, Bob and Don...
Page 1 of 1