LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue... Empty
PostSubject: Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue...   Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue... EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 17:02

Obama meets with Invader leaders

"Comprehensive Immigration Reform" = AMNESTY and borders overflowing with illegal invaders, and whatever they bring with them into our cities and towns. Mexican drug cartels? Check. La Raza proponents? Check. Criminals? Check.

Securing the border against invasion from outside cultures and nations? Nah, who needs that?

I am not having a good afternoon with all this news coming down the pipes - and what's scarrier is the stuff we're not hearing about.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue... Empty
PostSubject: Agreed   Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue... EmptyMarch 18th 2009, 20:43

I've long been a news junkie, but it's not easy anymore, as the daily crap is getting harder to take. To the current administration, at first I thought this bunch can't be that dumb. I was wrong. IMO they are a flock of mental midgets. The bad thing, if it lasts 4 years (and I'm not sure it will), we won't have the country we once had. FOOD, FUEL, AND FIREARMS! Keep a stock of all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com

Illegal invaders now "civil rights" issue...
Page 1 of 1