LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within

Go down 
+2
Admin
vg0va3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within Empty
PostSubject: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 16:18

This may be of some interest. I can't imagine that a problem would occur in Gainesville.

Cavuto says he has info that a well-organized and well-funded effort is underway to place Obamatrons inside tea party groups to then destroy the demonstrations when they occur through instigating violence and confusion.

I tried to find a link to Cavuto's show, but couldn't find the article on line. So, here is a discussion link:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2224312/posts
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 16:32

Maybe I am wrong, but I doubt that they have the guts.

Just find the nearest officer and have them removed.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
vg0va3

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 17:12

I am sure this will not be the case with anyone in Gainesville.

How are you documenting the event? I would love to set up and video the event if you don't have plans yet.
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 17:16

If you get video, Sean Hannity's show wants video clips to show later that evening.
Back to top Go down
CaptainBob
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
CaptainBob

Male Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Interesting   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 18:35

I don't believe the other side has the numbers or the "eggs" (think opposite of gonads) to be effective within our groups. And they'd probably end up with scrambled eggs for a consolation prize.
cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.bobburdick.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 7th 2009, 21:05

I think it would be good for lots of people to bring video and cameras.
Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 8th 2009, 09:36

Oh believe me, a camera will accompany me to the Savannah tea party.
If anything is not kosher, I'll be the one to catch it.
Back to top Go down
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: counterprotests   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 8th 2009, 15:17

Counter protesting For this rally is absolutely ridiculous!! I mean, what are they going to do? Walk around with signs chanting how they want MORE taxes and how they LOVE govt. corruption?? Really??
Well at least it's common public knowledge that they have plans to be there so people can recognize them for who they are and just stay calm.
Back to top Go down
DecepticonDon
DecepticonDon

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within EmptyApril 9th 2009, 07:27

Many people still think "tea party" is code for "anti-obama rally"
I Challenged several to find Obama's name on the Tax Day Tea Party website(I found it listed Three times)
They wouldn't listen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within   Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within Empty

Back to top Go down

Fox News: Leftists planning to destroy "tea party demonstrations" from within
Page 1 of 1