LibertyCalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LibertyCalls

LibertyCalls.org Forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tea Party posted....

Go down 
+2
Wilberforce
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Tea Party posted.... Empty
PostSubject: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 13:06

Back to top Go down
https://libertycalls.aforumfree.com
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 13:27

My wife and kids are planning on being there, so you can add 6 to your count. Can you get homeschool field trip credit for freedom rallies? (They'll probably learn more about the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in the days leading up to the rally than most college graduates know after years of education.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 11th 2009, 22:47

Now posted in the Gainesville Times online Event Calender. Don't know how long it'll be there.....

Tea Party Event Page

Also emailed Martha Zoller and the morning show guys( Bill and Joel) in Gainesville about it.

We'll see....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 12th 2009, 07:57

Wil, I love you. In a manly, totally brotherly way. Smile

HORRAY!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 15:27

Well, I just got my first look at the permit application.

This is America still right? Rolling Eyes

You would not believe the things that they can have you do - hoops, hoops, hoops to jump through.

If the thing doesn't pan out, I am planning on directing everyone to the Atl. Tea Party, or finding some private property somewhere to hold it.

For example, I am apparently already violating some code section of the permit law by advertising a rally I don't have a permit for....
Back to top Go down
unclebert
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 16:25

citizens arrest.. citizens arrest... In my best Barney Fife voice Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Wilberforce
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 19:25

Admin, shoot a copy of that application over to me. I'd like to see it.

Any way we can glom onto the FairTax rally? There was one already scheduled for Gainesville, right?
Back to top Go down
possumdawg
possumdawg

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 21:03

So Shane's is closed? Where else can we meet?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 16th 2009, 21:06

Sent you a link via PM.

Guy at the PD (whose job is supposedly to handle permits) said he didn't know if GA FairTax had applied or not - he wasn't very friendly to me, and when he asked what it was and I said a "tea party" he was like: scratch

Anyway, I will pick up some ink for my printer tomorrow night and fill out the forms and have my wife drop them by the PD on Wed.

I am going to try and secure some private property around there as a back up plan. If I can even do that....they will say we are going to violate a noise ordinace or something probably. If all else fails, we'll go to Atlanta for the big one I guess. Sad I hate Atlanta. uggh. Smile
Back to top Go down
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: at least 3 probably more   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 15:48

will be coming with me to the tea party... keep us updated !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 19th 2009, 17:49

Hi maysuns. Smile Thanks for joining us! If you like, there's a thread about introducing yourself to the group, ...but that's up to you. If you love freedom and care about the future of America, you are welcome here!
Back to top Go down
maysunsmiracle
Liberty Leaders
Liberty Leaders
maysunsmiracle

Female Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-19

PostSubject: live entertainment??   Tea Party posted.... EmptyMarch 30th 2009, 22:32

So.....I got a YES!! Hubby will be playing live acoustic music for us to be entertained with if you want him to? Here are his credentials. He studied classical guitar at USM in Mississippi and at N GA college , teaches guitar, and has played in bands that play out regularly for over 20 years... Does that make him old?? yipes! and is a very talented song writer. He says to invite you and the wifey over to hang out at our bonfire soon Mr Admin.... so are ya busy this weekend? pre pre rally get together??javascript:emoticonp('Question')
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyApril 4th 2009, 23:58

Maya, you should have called me! Smile I don't care if he sings like a goat....if he's on our side he can sing all he wants!

We'll be out of town the rest of the weekend, but thank you for asking - next time call us and we'll come over and I'll bore your kids with some crazy hiking stories or something. Maybe a little breakdancing. Who knows!? Smile
Back to top Go down
milliam
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
LibertyCalls.org Supporter
milliam

Male Number of posts : 79

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... EmptyApril 6th 2009, 20:46

Maya...take him up on that offer! He's got some great hiking stories and the man can dance! Laughing

Dang...where's the youtube video Donald J???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party posted....   Tea Party posted.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Party posted....
Page 1 of 1